𝐗𝐈𝐈

KENTRELL | 💚

"What flavor would you like?" Dejah looked back at me. "Huh?" I looked up. I was staring at her body for the past five minutes. "Kentrelllll," She dragged, giving me an annoyed look. "My bad, shawty."

"Anyone you gettin." I looked at the different varieties of ice cream flavors. "You sure?" She asked. I nodded. I couldn't lie, shawty was fine as hell. We all knew that.

I wanted ha, I wasn't gonna lie. But I had to be chill about it.
Patient.

"Yes, two vanilla's please." Dejah nodded to the lady at the front and she grabbed two cups. "Would you like any toppings?" She looked at the both of us. "I would want gummy bears and sprinkles on mines."

"Caramel." I head-nodded. "Just caramel?" Dejah glanced at me. "Mhm hmm. I'm not big on toppings mane." I shrugged. I didn't even like eating sweet stuff. But I lowkey fucked with ice cream so why not?

After all, this was a good way for Dejah and I'd friendship to expand. About 5 minutes later, the lady came back with our ice cream cups and two spoons in their wrappers. "That'll be all?"

Dejah and I nodded. "Okay. Fourteen seventy-three." The price popped up on the register. Dejah pulled out her wallet but I stopped her. "Whatchu doing mane?" I smirked, handing the lady my card.

"I could've paid you know." She grumbled. "I'm not broke or poor Kentrell."

"I ain't neva say that shawty." The lady gave me back my card as Dejah grabbed our ice cream and we went to sit at table.

"I know but I don't want you thinking you have to always pay, Kentrell."

"I can pay if I want." I took the spoon out of its clear wrapper, stabbing it into my ice cream. "I asked you what you wanted to do, rememba? So I gots ta pay." Damn this ice cream as good as hell.

"Remember." She rolled her eyes, giggling. "Re-mem-ber."
"Good."

"So," I broke the silence. "You been studyin?" Dejah gave me a look. What was up with shawty and these face expressions?

"Of course, Kentrell. Why wouldn't I?" "Shawty stay calling me by my full name. I go by Top." She said my name like in every sentence. It was starting to throw me off a lil.

"Top?" Dejah raised her eyebrow and I nodded. "I'm good. I'm gone stick with Kentrell."

"Why?" I pouted. "Cause I'm not gone call you by your nickname. That's a si—"

"A what?" I narrowed my eyes. She shook her head. "Nothing."

We finished our ice cream fifteen minutes later. "What you tryna do next?" Dejah asked me as I threw my ice cream cup in the garbage can by the glass door. "I was gone ask you, butI need ta go buy some stuff from Moncler real quick."

She narrowed her eyes then nodded. "Ohhhh. Moncler." Dejah repeated. We walked all around the mall. Supporters asked me to take pictures with me, and others recorded videos. I was used to all that anyways.

She walked in front of me of course. I guess she was still tryna adjust to a nigga. "This the store?" She pointed to it and I nodded. I needed a few coats from there, I wasn't gone lie.

I walked inside and the lady that is usually here walks up to me. "Youngboy, what can I do for you today?" She smiled brightly. Her name was Alicia. "I need a few coats, mane. Show me what y'all got." I looked around. Alicia knew exactly what I liked from Moncler. She nodded and disappeared in the back.

I glanced at Dejah. She was sitting on one of the benches, scrolling through her phone. "When yo birthday?" I randomly asked. She looked at me before replying.