𝐈𝐈𝐈

KENTRELL

"Say, who shawty is in the blue docta outfit?" I pointed back when I walked into Boomer's hospital room. "Mane, chillat. I already claim ha." Babyjoe whispered as he head nodded to a girl handing Boomer a tissue.

"I doubt she likes you." KD mugged Babyjoe as he held Taylin tighter . "Nah, nah, I ain't talkin' about ha. Y'all ain't see anotha gir hea? She was in the front." I shook my head. I had seen shawty earlier, at the front desk. I wasn't really paying her no mind until I saw ha come out the elevator and put that shit on a nigga.

Damn, she was thick. "Oh her? Nah, she boujee as fuk. I doubt she even like ya music. Or even you." KD laughed and I mugged him. "Say, boa stop playin' wimme mane." I pointed. "How y'all know she don't like my music?"

The way she looked at me, it couldn't be no lie.

"She ain't even wanna take no pics with us, let alone you." Babyjoe's eyes widened. "Say, Top, uon need no girl. You got Yaya, remember?" Big B smirked from the hospital bed. "Mane, I ain't worried about ha right na." I shook my head. Yaya was just somebody I called if I needed something done, I ain't see her as no girlfriend or nun.

"She think otherwise." Babyjoe nodded and they all agreed. "Nah, I ain't gone play shawty." I fixed my gaze on the door, hoping she'd come in. "Get over it. She doesn't like you." KD mugged. "Say, Lindsay right?" Babyjoe tapped the girl in the room and she glanced at him. Then she blushed, and nodded.

"Yea." "Yo friend, she listen to YB?" Babyjoe gave me a smirk before turning back to her. "Who, Dejah?" Lindsay squinted her eyes. "Yee, the name of the one who was hea." KD added on.

She hesitated then nodded quickly. "Of course. Dejah and her younger sister." I smirked at KD and Babyjoe. "Say forreal mane? Then why she was actin' all cocky earlier?" He made a puzzled face expression. "Dejah act like that for no reason, but she be coo once you get to know her." Lindsay explained.

"Aye, say, you comin' ta tha concert on the 18th?" I asked her and she jumped a little bit. "I would, but the tickets are already sold out, so..." she pulled out her phone. Babyjoe gave me a look. "You and your friend can come." I nodded.

"Really?" She exclaimed then calmed down when she noticed we all was looking at her crazy. "I mean, you forreal?"

"Yea, he's forreal. You forreal?" KD wide eyed me. "Mhm hmm." I chimed my hands. "Damn, Top really wanna see shawty." Boomer chuckled. "But can her sister come too? She's really a big fan." Lindsay pleaded. "How old ha sister is?" I asked.

"She's 14." "Alright, Babyjoe gone text you them details." I explained and she nodded. "Thank you so much!"

> > > > >

"I know you ain't do this for just a girl." KD gave me a stare as we walked out of Boomer's room. After telling Lindsay what was up, we had spent over 45 minutes in the room with Boomer talking about a whole bunch of stuff going on.

Babyjoe, KD, and I walked to the elevator with Taylin in Big Charlie's hands following us behind. "Nah, I'm just being generous." I'm pretty sure I said that word right. "You ain't bein' no damn generous mane, you lucky that Lindsay girl fine as a bitch too." I pressed the star on the elevator, hoping to see her one last time before I left the hospital. Today was the 11th, the next visit for seeing Big B was on the 20th. But I hoped to see her before that too.

We walked by the front desk, and she was nowhere to be found. "Aha, yo bitch ass thought you was gone see ha." KD laughed in my face. "Mane, I'm is. Watch next week." I kept chiming my hands.

DEJAH

"Where the food at?" I opened my apartment door seeing Italy come out the hallway. I had picked her up yesterday night, because she liked to come over and sleep with me sometimes. I left her home alone, and I was just getting back from the hospital after a long ass shift. It was currently 7pm.