𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗

KENTRELL

"Kentrell, I gotta go." Dejah smiled in glee as I kept pecking her lips. "No, you gone stay for a min." I pulled her closer and gripped on her ass. She did a soft moan. "But seriously, you gotta go to work right na?" I sighed. I wanted her home with me because this was the only free time I had before going to the studio tonight. By the time I left she would come home and by the time I came she would be sound asleep.

We barely had time to enjoy each other. "Yes. I hate it, but it is what it is. Don't worry bae, we'll have time this weekend." She caressed my waist gave me another soft kiss. "I love you." I sang into her ear, making her giggle."I love you too babe."

I watched her ass she went into her car and licked my lips. "Bae you sure you can't stay?" I groaned. That ass was fat as fuck, and I just wanted to pound it all damn day. "Kentrell." She shook her head and sat into her car. "Be safe baby." I texted her phone as she backed out of the driveway.

I will. I love you, Kentrell.

She always knew how to make me smile. I was happy at the fact that everything was now back to normal. I got my girl back.

I walked back inside the house and poured cereal and milk into a bowl. I then went into the living room and grabbed the remote to change the channel. "Where's Dejah?" KD crossed his arms as he walked into the living room. Nigga was always coming out of nowhere. Ben sat on the other side of the room and grabbed the controller. "You tryna play 2K?" He coughed.

"Say, why you smoking so early?" I nodded and chuckled as I saw Ben light up his joint. "Whatchu mean?" He kept coughing. I wasn't gone lie, Dejah changed my whole perspective of everything. I barely smoked anymore. Maybe like once a week. And now I was eating healthier than ever. All sorts of fruits and salads. I wanted to cleanse myself mentally and physically, especially after that break up.

But we was over that, moving forward onto new things. "I ain't wid that smoking shit nomo, not gone lie." I shook my head as Ben offered. "Who is this new Kentrell?" Babyjoe walked into the living room and everyone laughed. I shrugged and couldn't help but grin.

"Dejah just made me look at shit differently."
"UM, clearly you didn't hear my question. Where's Dejah?" KD  slouched on the sofa. "She at work dufus." Babyjoe answered for me and I pointed at him. "Right."

"Is it me..." KD started on. "Here we go." Ben sat up and checked his controller. The blue light turned on. "No guys, like I'm serious. All jokes aside. Is it me or has Dejah been acting weird lately?" KD whispered.

"Whatchu mean 'weird'?" Joe air-quoted the words weird. "Like she's hiding something."
I gave him an annoyed look. "KD don't start with that shit mane. It's real early, I ain't tryna hear nunadat." I sighed. Dejah wasn't hiding anything. From me. Not that I know of.

"Well she was looking at this paper in her hand the other day and when I asked her about it she got all defensive." "Why you even in a girls' business? It's probably something she wanna keep to herself. I don't see a issue with that." Ben shrugged. I agreed. "She probably had some documents from work. You always reachin' KD." I checked my messages to see if Nisha, Starr, Trania, or Jania texted me about the babies. Dejah and I wanted to do something with all of the kids on a weekend so that I could equally have time with all of them. Maybe a waterpark day, or a picnic. I don't know, whenever I had time.

Which was barely. I had a 38 Baby 2 coming up in April and I wanted every song to be likeable. As if my supporters weren't going to like every one. I wanted 17 or 18 songs on the album.