𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

DEJAH

one month and a half later

Liked by bbg.babyjoe and others

lovedejah - bad bitch and my money high. 💘

"It's the Chanel bag for me! Big Chanel!" Lyndsay showed me my IG picture while I grabbed a snack from the pantry. "Lindsay please." I giggled. "He just took me shopping that's all and we went on a date that day." I explained to her.

It was Wednesday afternoon and I was at Lyndsay's place. She was hyping me up and looking at the gifts Kentrell sent me. He was so in love with me, nigga took me shopping all damn day. And eating at restaurants. I could've sworn I gained like 6 pounds.

"Y'all are so cute. I'm glad y'all back together like everybody was waiting on it." Lyndsay explained. I smiled brightly. "Where Ken at anyways?" "He at the studio with Montana. He's working on another new project." I responded as I checked my messages.

What you wanna eat ?

I read and typed 'Chick-Fil-A'. Ou he was tryna get me fat. "My back hurts." I sat up and held my bottom back. "Damn what happened?" Lyndsay laughed.

"Um..." my voice drifted. She gasped. "You don't even gotta tell me anymore." Her eyes widened. I laughed and grabbed my water bottle. "You might be pregnant." She blurted out and I spat out my water.

"Pregnant? Hoe please." I looked at my stomach. The thought crossed my mind a couple of weeks ago, but I wasn't sure. "Did he yuknow..." "No. He said he didn't." "Well he could be lying. A lot of niggas say they don't and they do." Lindsay laughed and I gave her a look.

"Girl, I hope not. He already got four kids." I didn't mean it as a bad thing, but Kentrell was a full house. I mean, another baby? "Okay give him a girl! If you have a girl, Ima be the best auntie ever." She cooed and I shook my head.

"But Lynds..." I turned to her. "My period is late." "LATEEEE?" Lyndsay stood up. "Yes." I nodded slowly. "How many weeks?"

"Four." "Unt un hoe, we going to a gynecologist." She grabbed her purse and I stopped her. "I also have been vomiting," I went on.

Could I be pregnant? Kentrell literally told me he didn't release anything into me so why was I getting pregnancy symptoms? People did say sometimes the pulling out method didn't work. The whole thought made my head hurt. I didn't want to think about it too much, but how couldn't I? I vomited  twice yesterday. And once the day before. It was an ongoing thing.

The only person I told was Lyndsay. My mom suspected I had something going on especially since the day before I vomited at her place. That shit couldn't wait until I got home? Damn.