𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

DEJAH

8 months later

My eyes kept on Kentrell and Kenjah. They both were still sound asleep. Sleepyheads. Me exactly—well I was up. As usual, I always woke up early. Sometimes I read a book, took morning jogs, or just made myself breakfast to start my day because I knew it was going to be a loadful. I was a Mom now. I had a child.

Everything was different to me. Of course, I didn't see myself having kids—er, a kid, but ever since Kentrell entered my life I didn't see myself doing a lot of things. Kenjah was now 3 months. She is so chubby and I always wanted a chubby ass baby.

I had two jobs now. One at the hospital, and one at another clinic. Sometimes I barely even had time for myself. I was so tired somedays.

I got out of bed and took a shower. I exfoliated and scrubbed all over my body and every body part you could imagine. Finally, I got out of the shower and used skin products such as serum, body oil, deodorant, and cleaned my ears and the back of them.

I got dressed into a nice long dress from FashionNova, and spritzed some perfume before heading out of the bathroom. Kentrell was now awake and he was on the game. "Damn mama, you fine." He pulled his two fingers forward indicating for me to come closer. "Thank you." I hugged his neck. He lunged in for a kiss and I backed him up.

"Aht aht, go brush ya teeth first boy!" I pointed. He sighed and walked into the bathroom to do so. "Now can I get one?" He grabbed me by my waist and planted soft kisses on my neck. I felt the urge to shiver and suddenly goosebumps started to pop up.

"Mhm yes daddy." I pulled him closer and tongued him down. He gripped my ass and squeezed my breast. I couldn't help but giggle. He sucked his teeth. "You always laughing."

"Because baby you be making me shy." I couldn't deny it. Even after knowing Kentrell for a while, I still was shy around him. "As usual." He sat back on the chair and grabbed his controller.

"So, what are your plans for today?" I casually asked as I walked over to Kenjah's bassinet. She was so sound asleep and so damn tiny, I wanted to cry. "I gotta go the studio, work on some songs with a few artists and shoot a music video." He responded.

"Oh." I said dryly. "I got something else to do tonight too. I wanna take you out to eat." Kentrell looked back at me and I blushed. "Out to eat?"

Our schedules were so rough that we barely had time for us as a couple. I mean, sure we saw each other everyday but we didn't do much going out as we used to. With Kentrell's studio sessions and music videos, and my job? Barely. "Yeah baby. We haven't been out to eat in a long time and I want us to get some alone time. Without Kenjah." He perked over. "True." I nodded.

"I barely got any sleep last night, I don't see how I'm even up this early." I checked the time and it marked 8:20. "What time are we gonna go out?"

"7. I already made reservations since two weeks ago—" "Oh, so you been planned this out?" I smirked. He didn't respond and just smiled at me. "Hopefully everything goes on schedule because I need to go see my mom today and Italy and have them watch Kenjah for today." Just as I finished my sentence, Kenjah instantly started wailing. "Girl—you was just sleep." I gave her a look and when we locked eyes, she stopped crying. "Hey babyyyy." I cooed as I lifted her tiny self up. "You so chubby mama." I loved the way her eyes were light just like her daddy's. Caramel skin-tone and her skin was so soft. She kept her eyes on me and didn't look away—not for one bit. Instead she held her mouth open and closed it.