𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

DEJAH

"Kentrell tell me." I pouted as I fixed my phone on the dashboard of the car. I was making my way back home after dropping Kenjah off at Mom's. "Bae, why would I tell you where Ima take you mane?" He chuckled. "Because..I should know." I smirked. "You will, later tonight." He smiled.

I shook my head. "I wanna know now."

"Bae please." He gave me a look. "Fine, fine. I'll wait." I shrugged. I stopped at the red light and kept my gaze on Kentrell. He looked so fine with them chains on. "Good girl. I'm gone be home around 6 alright?"

I nodded. Shit, I had to find me a new dress. Which wasn't really an issue considering the fact I bought clothes online on a daily basis and never wore them. I wanted to wear something Kentrell had never seen me wear. Some cute heels too.

I got home and as soon as I was about to go upstairs, Babyjoe came downstairs.

"Wea my niece at?" Babyjoe looked at my arms, expecting for Kenjah to be in them. "She's with her Grandma." I responded. He looked upset at first but then his face expression instantly changed. "What?" I titled my head. "Nun, nun." He walked into the kitchen. I followed him. "Have you talked to Lyndsay today? I haven't heard from her all morning."

"Yeah she called me a few minutes ago." He grabbed cereal and milk and a bowl. Who eats cereal randomly in the afternoon? Babyjoe. "So whatchu up to with her tonight? You know she got back from Atlanta." I jumped on the counter and  played with the towels.

He didn't respond. "Just Netflix and chill."
I laughed. Everybody was acting so weird today as if nobody wanted to tell me what was going on. "Nice," I nodded slowly. "Well, I'm gonna go take a shower." I got off the counter and went upstairs.

I laid my dress and accessories out on the table and dresser and hopped into the shower. Everybody was acting so damn weird today. After the shower, I chose a nude dress and clear white heels to match.

lovedejah - nude type of girl🤎

"You really think you cute?" KD laughed at me while I liked some of the comments on my post. "KD go to hell." I shooed him off and sat in the living room. Kentrell would text me any minute for me to go outside. "Girl thought she ate." He snickered and I mugged him. "Boy don't play with me and go find you something to do." I flicked him off. "You're right. I do have better things to do." He walked back into the kitchen and I heard the garage door slam. Now that boy know damn well he can't drive.

I received a notification from my phone. Only this time it wasn't Kentrell, it was Lyndsay:

Bitch you look good😍🥰!