𝐗𝐈𝐕

DEJAH

"No." I giggled, putting another fried Oreo in my mouth. "Stop Kentrell!" I giggled as he tickled my feet. Kentrell came over to my house earlier this morning and now it was noon. Nobody was here except him and I. Italy was at her mother's house for the day.

"Alright so give me a kiss." He turned to me. I sighed. I placed my lips on his and he gripped my thigh. He put his hand around my neck making me burst out laughing. "Something always funny to yo ass." He sucked his teeth and turned back around. I couldn't help it. It was a week later and Kentrell and I were bonding more than ever.

I couldn't deny the fact that I loved it. Especially with so much going on at the hospital now, I needed a break honestly. And Kentrell was perfect for that. He began massaging my feet and I grinned brightly.

"I'm taking you out." He stood up and my grin went away. "What?" I narrowed my eyes. "Get dressed. I'm taking you out on a date."

"Again? We just went to get ice cream yesterday." I pouted. "That wasn't no date shawty, I just wanted to get you a lil treat. This shit serious." He walked into my closet and I followed him. "Kentrell we can't just randomly go on a date. You have to tell me earlier so I can be prepared and find something formal to wear." I leaned on the door.

I was surprised that he was saying this anyways. A date? Hood niggas barely knew what that even meant. "Formal?"

"Yes formal." I nodded. "How about this?" He picked up one of my lingerie sets and I snatched it from his hand. He busted out laughing when I pushed him away.

"Get out of my closet." I chuckled. "I'm forreal tho, mama. I'm gone come back at 5 an' you betta be ready." He informed and I nodded.

Time passed and it was now 10 minutes before 5 PM. I observed my outfit through the mirror. It looked pretty nice to me. Just as I was about to grab my orange purse from the bed, my door busted open.

"Boy don't be busting my door open like that." I giggled. "What you talking about?" Italy's raspy voice echoed throughout the room and I rolled my eyes before turning over. "Why are you back so early? And knock before you come in please." I put one last coat of clear lip gloss over my mouth before putting it in my purse. "Mom dropped me off because she had an extra shift at work." She explained.

"Still doesn't make sense why you're here early." I joked. Italy ignored my question and walked into my room. "Why you dressed up? Where you going?"

"None of your business little girl." I sprayed one last whiff of perfume before my phone began ringing. "Hello?" I answered. "Hello. It's Kentrell. I'm outside." He said in his soft voice. "Okay." I nodded.

"Don't make a mess and I'll be home before 10." I walked downstairs with Italy right my at heel. Of course. "Where are you going?" She said as I opened the door. "Mind your business." I sang right as I saw a Rolls Royce Cullinan in the driveway. "Of course he had to show off." I rolled my eyes. "Is that Youngboy?"

"Italy stay inside and don't come out. And don't answer the door unless it's Lindsay." I instructed and she nodded. "Get that dick ho!" Italy yelled and I gasped. I prayed Kentrell didn't hear that. The whole time while I walked to the car I focused on my toes. Not just because I was nervous, but because I didn't want to fall. I sat in the passenger seat and Kentrell rubbed my thigh. "You ready?" He huffed.

I nodded. He played some of his unreleased music on the way there. We went downtown into the urban area where all the luxurious vibes were. Foreign cars passed by, and we passed designer stores.

Finally, we came to a stop at what looked like a nice building. This building was tall as hell and it literally made me dizzy. "You ready?" Kentrell grabbed my hand as I got out of the passenger's seat. I nodded and he walked with me to the front. He took his time, walking not too slow and not too fast. I loved it.

And he smelled so damn nice. One thing about Kentrell—he was gone always look and smell good. "Name?" The receptionist smiled. I read her name tag. Shanelle. "Kentrell Gaulden."

Shanelle nodded instantly. "Right this way to the upper deck." She gestured as she pressed a button on the elevator. "Deck?" I raised my eyebrows. "Now you know I don't like heights." I mugged Kentrell.

"That's why I bought you here." Kentrell brightly smiled and I rolled my eyes playfully. We went on the elevator and I closed my eyes the whole time. "Hey," Kentrell squeezed my hand. "Don't be scared. Ain't nun' gone happen when you wit me." He insisted and I nodded. I believed him. Knowing Kentrell, nobody wanted to try him.

When we got out to the upper deck, there was a mini table in the middle just right for Kentrell and I. On the far left, chefs were literally whipping it up. "My God Kentrell, you didn't have to do all this." I gasped. "I wanted to. I know you be busy sometimes so I wanted you to have a lil break." Kentrell pulled my chair back and I sat down. "Okay, but this is extreme. Now I feel bad for how I treated you when we first met." I looked around still in awe. The whole view surrounded us and the smell of fresh chicken was filling my nostrils.

"It's okay mama." Kentrell squeezed my hand. We talked for a while until the chefs bought us the food. It was steak, rice, and mashed potatoes. A few vegetables were added as well.

"So how's your mom and siblings?" I asked to make conversation. "They chilling or whateva. The usual." Kentrell responded. Then he stood up. "I got something for you." He pulled out a rectangular black velvet box. I nearly choked on my rice. "Kentrell—"

"Don't say nun. I just wanted to get you a lil gift." He handed the box to me and I stood there looking real dumb. "Open it shawty." Kentrell licked his lips. I sighed and opened the box.

There was a cuban link with my name in a baguette font. "Oh my gosh, you didn't have to." I covered my mouth to keep from gasping. He placed the chain around my neck and I was trying so hard not to smile.

"T-thank you." I mouthed. "I've never had anybody done this for me." I looked around. "It's okay. I never saw myself doing this for anybody either." Kentrell chuckled. "Not even for Yaya?" I raised my eyebrow. "Nah."

Well damn. Eventually the waiter came with our food and we ate and chat. I felt even happier than before. Kentrell was SO sweet. The way that I thought about him before, I couldn't even think about him like that now. He was patient and so damn charming. Surprisingly. Shit was so crazy now. By the time we finished and were ready to go home, the sun had set and the sky was a midnight blue. While we walked through the lobby, I insisted that Kentrell take me a picture.

Liked by nba_youngboy, prettygirlitaly, bbg

Liked by nba_youngboy, prettygirlitaly, bbg.baby how and 14,188 others

lovedejah - bad b.tch & i'm pretty 💗.

😍😍😍 - prettygirlitaly

to be continued ... 💘