𝐈𝐗

DEJAH.

"You wanna see me so bad." I chuckled, moving around in the rolling chair as I talked silently to Kentrell on the phone. I was on my break, and he had been bugging me to text or call him all morning.

It was now 12, and I had finally got the chance to grant his wish.

"I know, but I'm tryna help you too. Yo car still getting fixed it's best you get a ride." He went on. "I can walk." I tried not to smile, but he kept making me do it. "Nah, I don't want nun happening ta you. I feel it's best you stay wimme." He went on.

I sighed, switching the subject. "So, where you at? Less about me, more about you." A lady passed by me and I looked at her outfit. "I'm in the stu." He said and then an instrumental beat played in the background. "You always working." Everytime I asked him where he was at that was always his response or either at home.

"You need to go out and have fun." I went on. "Fun? Time in the studio is fun." He sounded offended. "Okay, something fun-ner." I put my straw into my strawberry smoothie and shook it a little before taking a sip.

Mhm, taste good.

"So, you gone let me come get you at 3? Maybe then you'll show me what fun is." There was somebody else talking in his background. I hesitated. "Okay, fine." I muttered and I heard him chuckle. "Alright, see you later bae." He mumbled the last part but I heard him.

"Bye." I hung up the phone laughing. This boy really swear.
I had 5 more minutes until my lunch break was over so I was just on my phone the whole time.

When it was time for me to leave, I walked out the hospital seeing the same white Bentley Kentrell owned. He was outside and I didn't even call him yet. He stepped out of the car and I filled my hands with hand sanitizer after washing them before I left.

I knew I wasn't gonna be home anytime soon. "Wassam witchu shawty." He lunged for a hug and I hugged him back. "Hi, Kentrell." I sighed and he looked me from head to toe. "I missed you mane." He gave a sly smirk and I smiled. "I know you did. Let's go now, I don't want somebody seeing us before they tell my mom." I sat into the passenger seat and Kentrell gave me a pout.

"You don't want to be seen with me?"

"No. I just don't wanna be seen. With you." I titled my head. "Those ladies in there talk too much." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"What you wanna go do?" He asked. "Hmm. Eat?" I smiled brightly and he chuckled speeding a little faster. "Wasn't you on break when you called me?"

"Yea, but that was 3 hours ago. I want some good ass shit." I rubbed my stomach and he smirked. "I got sum shit for ya."

"Kentrell, please." I gave him an annoyed look. "Aight, forreal mane. You wanna kick it at my crib?" He asked and I hesitated.

"Um, maybe you should just take me—" "Dejah, look. I ain't tryna force shit into what it is. Obviously you know how I feel about you. I just wanna hang, get to know more about you." He shrugged.

I sighed.

Maybe it wasn't going to be too bad. "Okay, fine." I shrugged.

He nodded and drove out of the driveway of the hospital.

"How's your car?" He asked while he stopped at a light. "It's fine. They're still working on fixing it. Thanks, again." I smiled at him and he pulled out his lighter.

"No need shawty. You still haven't figured out what really happened?" I glared at his lighter. "What you mean, 'what really happened'?"

"Look, I just know that ain't only it mane. How yo friend get into a crash & she got no bruises, feel no type of pain, and yo car just—"