𝐗𝐗𝐗

DEJAH

"Mom I'm pregnant." I blurted out. Tanya put her phone down and covered the screen then pointed one finger at me indicating for me to give her a minute. I sat on the couch feeling confused and empty. I haven't even told Kentrell yet and he was getting suspicious.

"You're WHAT?" My mom yelled and made me jump. "I'm pregnant." I looked down. "When did this happen?" "I don't know m—" "Yes you do. Give me an exact date."

"The night of Mrs.Mason's wedding.." It had to be that day. The weeks matched. I was five weeks and her wedding was a month and a half ago. Mom's eyes widened and I didn't know what to say. I didn't know if she was mad or happy.

"Are you mad?" I was desperate to know. "No, no. I'm not." She quickly sat by me and squeezed my shoulder. "Why didn't you tell me sooner? How many weeks are you?"

"I'm five now. And I didn't know until last weekend, I found out." I fidgeted with my car keys. "How does Kentrell feel?"

I stayed quiet for a minute. "He doesn't know."

"Girl. Either he isn't the father or you just haven't told him yet. Which you should!" "Mom of course he's the father. I just haven't found the time to tell him. We barely even have time for each other and he's always at the studio." "Dejah that's not an excuse. You better tell him before he's finds out another way."

"I know Mom. I will." I laid down on the couch and grabbed a pillow to support my head. "I have been so tired lately and stressed. My body hurtssss." I complained. My mom came over to me and planted a kiss on my cheek. "Just go to sleep baby. I don't want you moving around too much especially since now I found out the news." She reassured as she covered me with one of her blankets.

I woke up a few hours later. When I looked at the time it said 5:39 PM. I told Mom my goodbyes and made my way to home to pick up a few supplies. Now I barely slept at my own place, but instead at Kentrell's. Italy was living with Mom again because she couldn't live at my place by herself. Obviously.

I felt so tired and drowsy inside. As if I didn't have any energy today. My lower back was bugging me all day. Did back pain even start this early? I wasn't even two months yet. I went home to grab some towels, blankets, hair accessories, and extra work clothes. Over at Kentrell's I couldn't even use anything for my hair. Shit was aggravating so I came home to grab all of the essentials I needed. I stuffed them all into my PINK duffel bag and put it in my car trunk.

I checked my phone for the fifth time in the past 10 minutes. That was weird. Kentrell hadn't texted me since the last time we spoke. 11 this morning. That was 6 hours ago. I checked his name on my Life360 and it indicated that he was home. I raised my eyebrow. Weird.

Maybe I was doing the most. He probably was
sleep—especially since he had been so tired over the past few weeks. On the way to Kentrell's I was hungry so I got me a little meal from Mcdonald's. I knew I was supposed to be eating healthy for the baby, but I wanted a lil Mcdonald's. Shit.

I got to the front of the house and the gate automatically opened when I pressed the remote. I parked inside and grabbed my duffel bag from the trunk and bought it inside. I walked into the house and paused for a minute. It was mad quiet. Kentrell's cars were outside so he was definitely here.

I washed my hand in the nearest bathroom and walked upstairs. "Baby? Kentrell? Where are you?" I asked as I opened the door. No one. He wasn't in the bathroom or the closet. I placed my duffel bag on the island in the closet and grabbed my phone to text Kentrell.