𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈

btw, in this book Kentrell has four kids. (Draco, Taylin, Kamiri, and Kacey)

DEJAH

"Give me a kiss." Kentrell whined as he rubbed my back. I gave him a look. He was such a spoiled brat. "Do I have to?" I joked. "Alright bet." He shrugged and started to walk away. I pulled him back and gave him a long kiss. He grabbed my neck with his hands and tongued me down. Ou, we could do this all damn day.

Except we couldn't. We had to wake up real early today because of what Kentrell and I planned to do weeks before. Today we were spending time with the kids. And I mean all the kids. Everyone was going to meet up at the water park. Thankfully—I didn't have an issue with any of Kentrell's babymommas. They all liked me. Nisha was cool. Trania liked me surprisingly—especially since her and Kentrell argued every week about Taylin. I really felt like Taylin needed this which is why I insisted Kentrell invited each and every one of the boys. Starr was my bitch. Literally. I'm talking she could call me to watch Kamiri anytime.

After all, I saw Kamiri as my own son.

Jania and I were cool but we really didn't talk as much. We still were on good terms though. Kentrell had four boys for now and I was really praying to God that I give him a girl. All these boys, he needed a damn girl.

"You got all your stuff?" He checked my bag. I nodded and walked over to the mirror. I was four months but I still looked like I was a month pregnant. My baby bump was tiny and I loved that. I didn't want too much people knowing I was pregnant. Especially family. Them bitches gossip too damn much.

"All of the girlies are meeting us at the park right?" I wanted to make sure everything was perfect and organized as it should be. Kentrell checked his phone and nodded. "Trania just said she might be late." He rolled his eyes.

I laughed. "Y'all always arguing, it be so damn funny to me." I shook my head. "No forreal mane, that bitch be trifling! I knew her ho ass stole my watch too!" He grumbled under his breath.

"Not the watch!" I kept laughing. "It's not funny bae, I spent like 60 racks onnat."

"And so what?" I walked over to him. "You can get 60 racks again, and again, and again.." before I could finish my sentence he lifted me up and sat me on the edge of the bed. He started to take off my shirt and I did the same to his. Mhm, a quick little sex couldn't hurt right ?

"

"Where was y'all at!" KD crossed his arms when he saw Kentrell and I walking across the park with aluminum platters in our hand. I squinted—seeing majority of everywhere we invited there. Fuck. Everyone was early/on time except us! Just because Kentrell wanted to get some ...

"We we—" "Mind yo bidness." Kentrell interrupted me and I jumped. "Whatever mane. Did y'all bring the macaroni?" Babyjoe sighed and walked over to me and was about to look into the platter when I moved his hand. "Y'all gotta wait."

"We've been waiting! For thirty minutes at least."

While Kentrell and the boys were organizing the platters on the table, I decided to greet the babymommas. Before we went to the water park, everyone was getting mini plates of fruits to help the hungerness go away for a while.

We all talked for a while while watching the boys play nearby a tree. "Girl your stomach look a lil too big. You pregnant?" Starr asked while taking a sip out of her drink. The other girls looked. I laughed. I didn't know whether to lie or tell the truth.

Nobody knew I was pregnant here except Kentrell himself. People made jokes about it, but they weren't being serious. I didn't want to lie because sooner or later, everyone was going to know Kentrell had another baby. I didn't want to tell the truth either because I wasn't ready to deal with all the stress and people making jokes of me being the 5th babymomma. Yes it was embarrassing. But what could I do? I loved Kentrell.

And Lyndsay and I talked about soooo many things. I wanted to have a gender reveal, a baby shower and so much more events! I was just four months and by a few weeks my gender reveal party was going to be announced and everyone would get invitations.

"Maybe, maybe not." I chuckled and gave her a playful look. "Ouuuu.." Nia laughed and shook her head. "Y'all don't want anymore drinks or fruits before we head to the water park?" Three asked when he got to their table. Everyone shook their heads except Jania.

"Let me get another fruit salad cup." She handed her cup to Three and he nodded. I glanced over at my side to see Kentrell staring at me where our table was. I giggled. All of a sudden, I felt even more nervous with him. Whenever we were together, my stomach got butterflies. Whenever he looked at me—even for a little bit—my stomach got butterflies and I couldn't stop smiling.

I walked over to him and sat on his lap. "Damn, you thick." H slapped my thigh. "Been." "Why you was staring at me at they table for?" I smirked. "Because.." he looked around before slipping his hand into my breast and squeezing. "Bae stopppp. This why we was late." I giggled. "Damn, I wish we could've stayed longer." He sucked his teeth and laid his hair on my chest. I played in his dreads and he rubbed my stomach. "I want a girl." He looked up at me. I couldn't help but gasp.

"Me too." I pouted. "What would you name her?" "Maybe Kenjah." I playfully pushed him away. "You just putting our names together. Boy, this ain't a game." I laughed. "I'm serious tho. Kenjah sound nice." His voice softened. I looked at him and put my hand under his chin. "And what about a boy?"

"I got too many lil youngins. All I have in mind is girl names. I really want a girl mane." He repeated. I wanted a girl too, but we would just have to wait and find out what is the gender of the baby.

"Dejah!" Taylin yelled and ran over to me. "Damn Taytay, you getting strong." I grunted as I tried to lift him up. He was so big now! I slowly put him back down and he hugged my thigh. "I missed you." "I missed you too, Taytay." I turned to Kentrell. "You see Dada?"

Taylin walked over to Kentrell and hugged him as well. Baby fever was attacking me right this moment. It was so cute.

It was finally time to go to the water park. Everybody and they momma was out here today. We all went on the lazy river first. I went with all of the boys to the water slide and with the mothers as well.

later that night

"You okay?" Kentrell chuckled. I grunted as I tried to move to the other side of the bed. "Mhm hmm. Just a little tired from today. I really enjoyed myself with everyone." Grabbing the remote from the nightstand, I turned on the TV. "I could tell. They must know you pregnant."

"I didn't tell them directly. But they think I am." I smirked. He came over and rubbed my stomach. I touched his hand and giggled when he tickled my stomach a little. "I love you baby. And I love our baby." He nodded and I smiled back. "I love you more Kentrell."

to be continued 💘 ...