𝐕𝐈

DEJAH

"Girl, I don't know." I shook my head as I bit into a slice of pizza. "It seems to me like he's interested." Brittany shrugged. It was us two and also Lyndsay as well. We were all at my place sharing two boxes of pizza. Italy had already had hers, so she was inside doing her business. As for us, we were still talking about certain stuff,

"And it's the fact that she doesn't like his music for me. Like who doesn't like NBA Youngboy's music?" Lyndsay made an obvious face. "He asked for my number, and hasn't texted me all day. Which is fine with me, but he's probably doing the same thing to another female. I don't wanna be in some type of rotation." I shrugged. "That's why you gotta play these niggas." Brittany playfully pushed me. Then she dipped her cinnamon stick in icing. I laughed and then shook my head. "Y'all are hell."

"Speaking of that, Babyjoe said we going on Wednesday." Lyndsay smiled and did a little dance. I stared at her shaking my head. "Good luck." I fake-smiled and she stopped dancing mugging me. "What?" I gave an innocent look. "Y'all are coming too." She pointed to me and Brittany. "Tuesday? I definitely can't go, I have a meeting with a realtor to check out a few land and building prices." Brittany looked up at Lyndsay. "You already looking for houses?" I chucked. "Yes. I don't wanna bother you and stay here forever. And I think Italy doesn't like the fact that I'm in the guest room." Brittany shrugged. "It's okay. But damn, you quick." I huffed.

"Okay, Brittany's off the hook but you're not." Lyndsay eyed me. "I'm not going there to be your little shadow." I mugged her. "You're not. When have I ever did something like that?" She pouted. I opened my mouth about to give her one of my reasons. "Please, bae?" She walked up to me hugged me softly. "What time?" I gave a look. "9." "You going to their house at 9? You might as well bring a sleeping bag too." I added on.

"Hold on y'all. I gotta take this. It's my mechanic." Brittany stood up going into the kitchen. She sounded a little sad, and annoyed.

"It's not a big deal, we gone just gonna have fun. And please don't be mean!" She pointed. "I never said I was going." I lied, making her think I wasn't. "Shut up." She bumped me and I laughed. Brittany came back into the living room annoyed. "What happened pooh?" I rubbed her back. "My mechanic I gave my car too said that the engine needs new building and that it's been rusty for a while. It's gone take until next week, and I need my car to go see the houses." She complained.

"Damn, sis." Lyndsay picked up another pizza. "Here." I handed her my Mercedes-benz keys. Her eyes widened. "What?" She gasped. "You can use my car." I shrugged. "Forreal?" She asked. "Forreal?" Lyndsay looked shock as well. "Yesssss, girl you my dawg." I pulled her close in. "Thanks, Dejah. You a real one." She squeezed my hand tight. "I promise I won't use it too much. Only for a few days." Brittany reassured.

I nodded. I had knew Brittany since the sandbox. In high school, she offered me her car because I had family issues back then, especially dealing with my father and his health problems. She was real supportive, so why not? It wasn't like she was gone wreck my shit anyways.

( time to speed things up 😪 )

TUESDAY

We arrived to YB's house at around 8. I wasn't even gonna lie his mansion was big as hell. It was pretty dark outside and I didn't want to stay outside for too long so Lyndsay and I hurried to go inside. She knocked once, and then twice.

Finally Ben opened the door. "Hi, Ben." She smiled. "Wassam." He nodded eyeing us up and down. Lyndsay walked in and I followed behind her. "Sis, you not gone tell me hi?" He pouted after closing the door. "Sis?" I scrunched my nose. "Yeah, you my sis now." Ben nodded and I chuckled. "Hi, Ben." I said after noticing he was serious and we got to the living room.