88.

Chapter 88 | Boners & tiramisu

Isabella:

It's pelting down with rain outside, heavy droplets splattering against the window, the sounds of thunder rumbling overhead. The rain is partly one of the reasons as to why Lucas and I are still rooted inside his car, despite being parked just outside the two of our houses. I only really say partly however, because the other, more prominent reason as to why we haven't moved is because our tongues are currently exploring each others' mouths...to put it lightly.

Yeaaaah, Lucas and I are hardcore making out.

The tight confinement of sitting, (more like grinding) on Lucas' lap in the front seat means that I'm pressed deliciously against him with one hand tangled in his hair and the other trailing down to slip under his t-shirt completely to feel the hard planes of Lucas' abdomen. The muscles of his abs flex as my fingers brush the band of his boxers, briefly teasing him before moving my hand up to rest on his left pectoral to feel the hard thrashing of his heart against my palm.

"Tease," Lucas murmurs against my mouth causing me to smile before his head dips to trail warm, open mouthed kisses down my neck. My hips slowly start to pick up a faster, more urgent rhythm when Lucas chooses to focus his lips on one particular, sensitive bit of skin just under my ear and his large hands move down to rest against my hips, sporadically controlling my movements from time to time.

I feel Lucas harden further beneath me, a groan escaping his lips when I run my fingernails against the skin just under his belly button.

"I have to be honest," Lucas suddenly says, his voice low and his breath hitting the side of my neck everytime he releases a quick burst of breath.

"Hm?" I answer, not focused at all on what he's saying. My attention is still solely hooked onto the glorious feeling of Lucas lifting his hips, trying to subconsciously gain greater contact with me.

"Although I very much want to continue doing this," Lucas continues after several beats have passed, just as another sharp exhale leaves his lips the moment I pop open the button of his jeans and slip my hand inside of his boxers. Before my fingers get to move any further however, Lucas grabs my hand, stilling me, "Izzy," he pauses to swallow, clearly struggling to get any words across when I'm distracting him like this. Nonetheless, somehow, he does manage to find the focus to push the words past his lips, "can we, uh, move inside if that's okay with you?" Lucas asks. "My ass is seriously numb from sitting down here for over an hour and I'd rather get more comfy...and frisky with you on the couch or my bed."

"It's been an hour?" I pause, slowly moving away from Lucas and turning my head to look at the time on the dashboard. My eyebrows shoot up when the digital numbers 9:50 glare back at me, confirming Lucas.

"Yeah," he nods, giving my hips another playful squeeze, bringing my attention back onto him and promptly reminding me of what we had been doing in that hour to make the time pass ever so quickly. His hard-on nudging against me is yet another lovely reminder and I find myself nodding my head eagerly as a flurry of highly inappropriate images flood my brain.

"Yes, great plan," I agree already beginning to excitedly clamber off of Lucas so I can grab my bag from the passenger seat - the more quickly we get out of the car the more quickly we can continue, "being inside the car is also very much restricting the amount of wrist movements that I can use to give you an epic handjob," I continue saying once I've gotten a grasp of the bag handle, "so let's get inside, chop chop."

When I'm met with no reply, or no movement beneath me, I turn back to Lucas to catch him staring at me stunned. That is until he blinks and then in a flash, opens the car door, hauls me out with him and begins half dragging/carrying/moving me up his driveway until we escape the patter of rain and reach his front door.