23.

Chapter 23 | Halloween

Isabella:

It's finally halloween night and the girls and I are sprawled across my room getting ready for the party that Dylan is hosting.

This party has been the talk of the week and everyone at school has been raving about tonight for ages. I haven't yet been to an American high school party so I'm actually fairly exhilarated for this evening.

After a week of contemplating what the three of us would go us, we had finally decided on dressing up as characters from our favourite show — La casa de papel, also known as 'Money Heist'. Grace would be going as Tokyo, Mia would be dressing up as the 'sexified' version of the professor and I would be going as Nairobi, who was my favourite character.

"How do I look?" Mia asks, spinning around to showcase her outfit as I shove my legs into the red jumpsuit I would be wearing.

"You look hot," I reply truthfully, raking my eyes up and down my best friends body. "But you also look like a pornstar."

"Just the idea I was going for," Mia winks in reply and I snort. She's wearing a tight, white shirt tucked into a short, navy blue school style, mini skirt with an oversized grey blazer thrown on top and a tie hanging loosely around her neck. The first few buttons of her shirt are popped open revealing a large amount of cleavage and she has a pair of glasses with the lenses punched out perched on her nose. Her long hair is straightened and cascades over her shoulders and overall she looks like a professor from a teacher x student porno.

"Do you think Sammy will like my outfit?"

Grace nods from where she's standing by the mirror applying concealer onto her skin. "With the amount of boob you're showing I think he'll be over the moon Mi."

Mia grins widely, pushing up her breasts and smiling down at them proudly. "You know he's always had a sex fantasy abo-" she begins but I briskly cut her off.

"What did we say about talking about your sex life Mia?" I scold, zipping up the front of the jumpsuit as Mia frowns.

"Not to give you guys the details of the details," she mutters in reply, huffing and crossing her arms across her chest.

"Well done." Grace pats her on the head. "You're learning." She twirls around in front of the both of us. "Now how do I look?"

"Amazing," both Mia and I rely simultaneously.

"But I think you should pull the zipper down a bit," Mia instructs, gesturing to the front of Grace's jumpsuit before turning to me. "So should you."

Before I get a chance to protest Mia reaches out and tugs the zip down slightly, just enough to display a little cleavage. I swat her hand away before turning to the mirror and peering at my appearance.

Both Grace and I are wearing bright red jumpsuits that fit well on our frames with dali masks that we had purchased from amazon perched on our heads. Grace is also wearing a short black wig so her hair looks more like Tokyo's from the show and my own hair is straightened, slicked back at the top and voluminised to match Nairobi's. I have a pair of heeled black combat boots on my feet to give me platform and Grace has doc martins on to minimise her own height and to stop her from appearing taller than she already is. We also both have water guns that have been painted black strapped around us and are filled with water to squirt any creepy men we come across at the party.