33- Hosu Pt.2

I used a large blast to shoot at the Nomu that flew in the sky in an attempt to injure it, but it barely did anything. The Nomu released the man that he held and I rushed over to catch him. He was unconscious and badly injured but alive. I placed him down in an area where he wouldn't get injured and focused back on the Nomus. No matter how many blows they took from me or other heros, they didn't back down. They regenerate and come back stronger and stronger. Absorbing our powers and using them against us. It was no use......No, No, don't say that. What would Deku do?

I grab a large pipe from the ground and begin to heat up my hands. The pipe begins to heat up and turn into a brassy red, indicating it was steaming hot. Perfect. I rush towards one of the Nomu's with the heated pipe and slam it as hard as I can onto it's head causing it screech out. It waves it's arm, causing me to scream out in pain and collide into a crippling building. I think some of my ribs are broken. But I had to keep moving. I have to. Until more pros arrived.

I charged at the Nomu again, heating up my fist and landed a large blow to its face but it did nothing. It grabbed me by the ankle and flung me down the street, my skin scrapping against the concrete as I went along.

I could feel every inch of my body aching in pain, but I had to ignore it. I watched from the ground as pro heros tried attacking the Nomu from left and right but it was no use. I watched as one of the pro heros was punched into the ground, creating a large crater around them. My eyes widened as I begin to test up at the sight. Heros being injured left and right while people tried their best to escape....I had to do something.

I slowly pushed myself up, groaning out in pain until I was able to stand. I reach my hand out at the Nomu, my body heating up more then it ever has.
"I WILL DEFEAT YOU!!!" I scream as I let out a large blast. The blast was so large I was unable to keep my eyes open from the blinding light. I could feel my own blast burning my skin but I ignored it and held my ground.

I finally ran out of heat, causing my blast to fade and my body to collapse. I landed on my knees, trying to catch my breath and steady my heart beat so I wouldn't go into shock. If it wasn't for the flames that surrounded everyone, providing me heat, I would be blacked out by now or even worse....dead. I looked over at the Nomu to see it was unconscious on the ground. But it was far from over, the Nomu in the sky attempted to snatch anyone and everyone.

There were heavy footsteps that came from behind me and radiated heat off their body. I slowly turned my head to see none other then the Pro Hero Endeavor above me, looking at the scene before us.
"Thank goodness your here." I sigh in relief but wincing in pain from the inhale of air. I forgot, broken ribs.....great.
"Not bad. For a kid. Leave the rest to me. If you aren't injured too bad I need you and other heros to check out an alley way on echo street." He instructs me. I slowly stand up, biting my lip to hold back the pain.
"Another villain?"
"I'm not sure. Just go." He orders before he rushes towards the flying Nomu. I try to run down the road towards Echo street, but the pain from my ribs becomes too much and I Yelp out in pain.
"I'll stay with the kid and call an ambulance. You guys go ahead and hurry!" One of the heros orders.
"No!! No!! I have to go! My friend, he's still out there!!" I argue, pushing myself away from the hero. I swallow the blood that was beginning to form in my mouth and push aside the pain as I run as fast as I can down the road. I could hear the heros calling out to me, but I didn't care. I had to make sure Izuku and Gran Torino were okay. I turn down corners sharply until I see the familiar costumes of Gran Torino, Native, Todoroki, Iida, and Izuku...

I let out a small laugh of relief as I approach them.
"Guys!!!" I call out to them but I regret it right after once I feel my chest tighten in pain. I groan, slowly down and stop once I reach them. I collapse onto my knees, feeling blood begin to fill my lungs as I wheeze out in an attempt to catch my breathe. Tears streamed down my face from a mixture of pain and relief. They're okay......All of them.
"What the hell?!? You too!!?!? I thought I told you to stay put!!" Gran Torino yells down at me in frustration. I let out a weak laugh, causing me to cough violently and my body to shudder in pain. I look down at my hand and see that there was now blood coming from my mouth. "Jesus kid, what did you get yourself into?" He asks me in concern as he rushes over to my side.
"I'll....be....o-okay...Is e-everyone.....okay?" I ask through small pants.
"We're okay, you shouldn't be here though. You need a hospital." Todoroki says from above before kneeling besides me. He wraps my arm around his neck as he attempts to lift me up but I scream out in pain, causing him to put me back down.
"Don't move her Todoroki, I'm sure Pro heros followed her here. We'll be able to get her and the rest of you the medical attention you need." Gran Torino instructs him. I look over at Iida and my eyes widen as the large gashes on his body.
"What happened to you guys?...." I ask them. Todoroki motions his head over to the body that laid on the ground that was tied up. My stomach churned and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was the hero killer...... "You guys.....took down.....the hero-." I began but I felt my body being lifted off the ground and more pain spread through my body.

I let out a loud scream, feeling something sharp impale my sides as I was being carried through the air.
"Y/n!!!" Izuku shouted, running after me.
"SOMEONE SHOOT THAT THING DOWN!!" Gran Torino shouted but before anyone could do as they were told the Nomu was taken down, with me following. I groan out in pain as I land harshly onto the concrete, with the weight of someone else on my back. I coughed out more blood as I wheezed, trying to steady my breathing.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE!!! THAT CREATURE-......Is that......."

The man holding me down shifts his weight off of me and stands up, releasing me. I do my best to crawl away towards the wall of a building. Izuku was able to sneak past him while he was distracted and held me close against him. I clung onto his hero uniform, pulling him against me in fear.
"Pro Hero Endeavor!!!" He screams causing chills to go down my spine. I slowly turn to see that his ripped up mask was off, revealing his blood red eyes that were filled with rage.
"Hero killer!!!" Endeavor laughs.
"Todoroki wait!!!" Gran Torino screams causing him to freeze from attacking Stain.
"YOU ALL ARE CANCER UPON THIS SOCIETY!!! I WANT TO WIPE YOU CLEAN FROM THESE STREETS!! HERO....I WILL RECLAIM THAT WORD!!! THE ONLY HERO WHO IS WORTHY OF KILLING ME IS ALL MIGHT!!!" He screams out in pain.

Fear spread throughout my entire body as I listened to this man. His eyes showed pure madness and his voice echoed through my head like nails scrapping on a chalk board.....Forever haunting me. I hid my face into Izuku's chest in fear, feeling tears stream down my face.