Chapter 5- Always Smiling

After practically begging Uraraka, I convince her to leave the locker rooms and make our way to ground Beta with the rest of your classmates. I looked over at Izuku causing my heart to melt at his cute hero costume. It suited him well, very well I could tell it was defiantly home made but I guess that's what made it special....He looks kinda hot. WOAH WOAH WOAH NO. My cheeks redden at my own thoughts causing me to shake my head to get it out of my head.

I walk over to him with Uraraka by my side.
"Hey Deku!" She smiles cheerfully at him. He looks over to say hi but instead his mouth just hangs over as his cheeks redden and his eyes widen. "Nice costume!"
"Ah-Uh-Um thank you." He stutters out. I chuckle and look behind him, noticing that the hood attached to his costume had two little pieces sticking out, reminding me of a certain hero.
"Cute." I mumble with a chuckle.
"Huh?" He turns to face me causing my cheeks to redden. Crap I didn't think he'd hear me.
"Oh I was saying how your little hood was cute, it reminded me of a certain someone. But I wonder who." I teased causing him to rub the back of his neck nervously while avoiding eye contact with me.
"I honestly don't know what your talking about." He responds with a high pitch voice. I laugh and punch his arm playfully.
"Mhm sure, whatever you say Broccoli head."

Our attention is suddenly drawn to a loud boom as someone lands in front of us. The cloud of dust slowly clears away revealing the one and only All Might.
"I AM HERE!!!" He announces. My eyes widen as I stare in disbelief. My stomach begins to fill with butterflies while my heart beat begins to pick up. It's him, it's really him!!! I stare at him in awe, completely zoning out. This is so crazy. I should get an autograph wait I don't have anything for him to sign. Fuck it he can sign my head for all I care, I just wish never wash myself again.

I felt someone tap my shoulder causing me to turn and look over at Izuku who was smiling at me.
"Pretty awesome right?" He asks me. I nod rapidly, turning around completely and grab his hands in mine.
"I can't believe he's going to be teaching us today! I'm freaking out! He's going to see us in action Izuku!! I think I'm going to pass out." I begin to rant. He laughs at my fangirling, but allows me to let it all out. "Oh my gosh, what if he doesn't think my quirk is cool?!"
"I think he's going to love your quirk. It's a lot like your personality which is a lot like his. You always keep smiling, no matter what." He smiles at me, causing my eyes to get lost into his.

Flashback~

"Come on Izuku!!!" I call out to him as I run as fast as I can down the sidewalk.
"Wait!!! Im coming!!!" Izuku calls back to me, following me as fast as he can. I let a small giggle out as I run down the street to the candy shop.

My brother had given us a bit of money to get some treats. So without hesitation, we headed to the store full of excitement. I turned my head to look back at Izuku to see a bright smile on his face as he chased after me. But before I could turn back around, I ran into something somewhat hard causing me to stumble back and fall. I rub my head as I hiss in pain before I look up to see a group of larger boys.

They must've been in middle school. Izuku ran up to me, holding out his hand to help me up.
"I-I'm sorry." I mumble.
"Well you should be! You should pay for that!" He growls down at me. I hold my arms up, pushing Izuku behind me to protect him.
"L-Leave us alone!" He cries out from behind me.
"And what if I don't? Huh chump?!" He snickers, kicking me in the stomach causing me to fall back with Izuku behind me. I narrow my brows as I stand back up, clenching my fists.
"He said leave us alone!" I snap up at them. One of them grab the collar of my dress and hold me up as they smirked at me.
"Ooooo I'm so scared!" One of them teased. The one holding me throws me onto the ground harshly, causing me to scrape my legs in acouple places. Tears prick the corners of my eyes as I stare up at them angrily. "Awww look she's crying!!" The kid points out. I wipe my eyes, standing up again before I aim my hand at the middle schoolers. I've never used my quirk before against someone, but it was the only thing I could think of.

Before I could even think of what I was going to do, the kid grabbed my wrist and twisted it before shoving me back down onto the ground. Izuku rushed towards them, hitting them as hard as he could but to no prevail he just got shoved onto the ground next to me.
"Stay out of our way or next time we won't be so nice!" The kid snaps down at us before they walk away.

I carefully crawl over to Izuku who was wiping tears off his face. He looks up at me with big, teary eyes.
"I-I couldn't protect you." He cries. He rubs his tears away with his arm, hiding his face from me. I frown a bit before standing up and holding out my hand to him.
"It's okay! Next time we'll kick their butts for sure!" I smile brightly down at him. He stares up at me with wide eyes before taking my hand.

That evening, we sat on my front stoop while enjoying our sweet treats as we talked about heros. Like we always did.

End of flashback~

My cheeks redden a bit as I listen to his words. I rub the back of my neck shyly before punching his arm playfully.
"Thanks Izuku. That means a lot." I respond. He nods before we both begin to get ready for today's match. Today it was heros vs villains aka a pair of students vs another pair.

Lets do this!!!!