37- Shoto

Mr. Aizawa didn't tell us what our exams would exactly be about, just that it would be focused on everything we've learned so far and to prioritize team work. It was driving me crazy, just trying to imagine what we would be doing and if I had any chance of passing. We would take our written exams first later this week and then our physical examines next week.

When we were excused for lunch, I sat at the usual table with Ochako, Iida, Todoroki, and Izuku with my head buried in my notes, trying as hard as I could to remember everything we've learned. But right now, my anxiety was making me go stupid.
"I'm going to fail." I sigh heavily, face planting into my notes.
"Come on Y/n, don't say that! You're one of the smartest people in our class. I'm sure you'll do great." Ochako reassured me, patting my shoulder. I let out a little huff and gave her a small smile.
"Thanks Ochako." I place my hand on hers, giving it a small pat before I tuck my notebook away.
"I'm quite excited for this exam! I wonder how they plan on challenging us during our physical exam. Especially since Mr. Aizawa mentioned team work, which is vital in the real hero world!" Iida expressed excitedly.
"I'm pretty excited too, but I'm kind of nervous about the teams things. I don't want to slow anyone down." Izuku adds in.
"I doubt they'll let someone else effect the others scores." I respond, nudging him slightly.
            "I don't know, Mr. Aizawa is known for doing drastic things. Even when it seems unfair to others." Todoroki adds, breaking his silence. Holy shit, maybe he's right....

      After lunch, we went to our last couple of classes before our usual hero course. During every class I seemed to be in my own world, worried about what we talked about during lunch. The idea of being the reason why someone else fails or vice versa is making me panic internally.

During our hero training we were put into pairs and had to practice how to work with another hero who was injured. Lucky for me, I actually was injured so this was perfect for my partner and I. I was paired with Kirishima for this assignment and he instantly took charge as the uninjured hero.

As Kirishima carried me throughout the fake city, I couldn't help but notice Izuku carrying Ochako on his back. Her face was bright pink and she was giggling at something Izuku must've said. My chest tightened up, causing me to let out a heavy sigh as I tore my eyes away. No, no we cannot start doing this shit. We just started this relationship, I can't wreck it over ugly jealously. They're just friends! It's fine. I was so focused on my thoughts, I wasn't paying attention to our training till I heard Kirishima shout out something to me before we were both blown back.

I was instantly unattached from his back and shrieked out in pain once I came into contact with a brick wall. I couldn't see Kirishima anywhere, but I instantly was able to find the source of the explosion. It was none other then Kacchan.

I furrow my brows as I lean against the wall to support my body as I stand up.
"KACCHAN YOU DUMBASS!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!" I scream at him in frustration. He turns his head to look over at me, his expression blank as if he is unaware of what he's done.
"You were in my way! That'll teach you, damn extra." He grumbles back at me as he....drags Denki behind him. The expression on Denki's face expressed pure horror and torment. Poor Pikachu....

I could feel my body throbbing and my ribs ached as if I was back in Hosu. I tried the best I could to walk towards any sign of Kirishima but I was in too much pain. I let out a small Yelp before collapsing onto the sidewalk.
"KIRISHIMA!!!" I call out.
"HEY!! Y/N!!! ARE YOU OKAY!!??" Kirishima calls out to me from ruble in the distance.
"I CAN'T WALK!! ARE YOU OKAY?!?" I call out to him, trying to spot him.
"IM GOOD! I SEE YOU! HOLD ON!!" He calls back before going silent. I can hear him running over rocks and ruble before finally spotting his bright red hair. "Damn, Bakugou really messed us up huh?" He sighs with a weak smile.
"Yeah, he's an ass." I chuckle weakly.
"Can you tell me what hurts?" He asks as he kneels besides me. He takes my face into his hands gently causing my eyes to widen a bit.
"Uh my ribs, my hips, and my left leg." I inform him, trying to focus on anything but his face.
"You have a pretty bad scratch on your head." He points out. He gently places his thumb on the injury on my head causing me to wince. "Sorry, do you think you'll be okay if I carry you?" He asks.
"Yeah, I think so." I nod. He wraps his arms around my back and one under my legs before he lifts me up. I scream in pain causing him to freeze and place me back down instantly.
"Or maybe not, I'm going to go find some help. You think you'll be okay here on your own?" He asks.
"As long as boom boom boy stays away from me, I'll be okay. Thank you Kirishima." I flash him a grin which he returns before running off to get help.

I look around the best I can from my spot, to see if I can see any of my classmates to help but I don't see anyone. I lean my head back and sigh in frustration as I wait for Kirishima. All because I got jealous of Ochako with Izuku, I didn't notice a big ass explosion. What the hell is wrong with me today?

Eventually Kirishima comes back with Todoroki and Sero to help me. Sero splints my leg and wraps my head while Todoroki iced my injuries and creates a board to place me on so they can carry me easily. It was freezing, but defiantly felt good on my injured body.
"So is it awkward?" Sero asks me from besides me.
"Is what awkward?" I ask in confusion.
"Uraraka and Izuku dating. Like does it make things awkward in the friend group?"
"WHAT?!?" I shout. The sudden change in emotion caused my quirk to act out and instantly melt the board beneath me. Luckily Todoroki caught me before I fell onto the concrete.
"Woah, sorry. I thought you knew they were dating." Sero apologizes. Him and Kirishima look down at me oddly, while Todoroki continues to hold me as I sit there angrily.
"They aren't. Izuku and I.....we're.....I guess you could say are seeing each other, it's complicated." I inform them. They look at each other while making a face before looking down at me, giving me an awkward smile.
"Well....They were acting pretty odd today in the training." Sero points out causing Kirishima to elbow him harshly and silence him.
"I doubt it's anything though. It's probably just us mistaking their good friendship and it's nothing at all." Kirhsima rambles. I let out a heavy sigh and rub my head.
"Let's just get you to the nurse." Todoroki chimes in, changing the subject. Instead of making another board, he picks me up bridal style and carries me back to the main base where our other classmates were.

As Todoroki carried me, my mind was racing about what Sero was saying. I wanted to shrivel up and cry. Why though? Over a stupid boy?! This was so stupid. I hid my face in Todoroki's costume causing him to look down at me.
"Are you uncomfortable?" He asks me.
"Yes. Not because of you, but other things." I mumble. He's silent for a moment and all I can hear is Kirishima and Sero behind us.
"Midoriya does not come off as the type of person to be unfaithful to anyone, especially you. Do not let others misconceptions of things ruin what you have." Todoroki tells me. My eyes widen a bit as I look up at him. He's a quiet kid, he's always very serious and usually only cares about being number one so the fact that he just gave me the best relationship advice has me in shock.
"Thank you....Shoto." I give him a weak hug while grinning. I could feel him tense up after I said his name and hugged him but eventually he loosened up.
"You're welcome....Y/n."

This was more of a filler chapter, I felt like we deserved some 1 on 1 time with our sweet boys! Especially Todoroki.