47- No Drama

That morning, Izuku wasn't able to walk with me to school so instead Kacchan and Kirishima. I would be lying if I said their friendship wasn't odd. It was a love, hate kind of thing but then again, so was everyone's relationship with Kacchan.

As I followed behind Kacchan with Kirishima at my side, we stopped at a light to wait for our time to cross the street. As I did, something caught the corner of my eye causing me to look over. Down a few houses was a man in a dark cloak, standing in the shadows. I couldn't really see his face, just his silhouette but I could feel his eyes piercing into me. Chills crawled up my spine as I continued to stare at the ominous figure.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by the sound of someone yelling at me.
"YOU COMING DUMBASS?!?? DON'T MAKE ME LATE AGAIN OR ILL KILL YOU!!!" Kacchan screams at me from the other side of the road. I roll my eyes at his words and proceed across the street to catch up with the two boys. As we continued to walk, I looked back to where the man was but he was gone.
"You okay Y/n?" Kirishima asks from besides me. I look up at him and flash him a toothy grin.
"Yeah just imagining things."

When we arrived to school, Izuku was outside waiting for me. I gave Kirishima a small fist bump and waved bye to Kacchan before going over to Izuku.
"Goodmorning Sunshine." He greets me happily. I lean over and peck his cheek causing his face to flush a light pink.
"Morning Broccoli, how was training this morning?" I ask him.
"It was okay I guess, same as always. There's only so much he can show me, I have to figure the rest out for myself." He responds as we begin to walk into the school.
"Well....It shouldn't be long before you figure out a fighting style that suits you and one for all best." I shrug.

           As we made our way towards the classroom a familiar brown haired girl stood outside the door, searching through the crowd of students until her eyes landed on us. My stomach and chest tightened and suddenly I felt anxious. I never thought about how this might affect our friendship with Ochako. I didn't want things to be awkward between us, I wanted us to keep being friends but at this point it was completely up to her.

       As we approached her, I watched as she nervously twiddled her fingers and her face became red. She lowered her head and stared down at the ground as she began to spoke.
           "Hey um.....I....I just wanted to say I'm really sorry about....you know....the other day...," She apologies before looking back up at us, "I don't want you guys to feel uncomfortable around me and think things have changed when they haven't. I still want to be friends." I give her a large smile and approach her, wrapping my arm around her shoulder.
           "Nothing has changed one bit. You're still our best friend." I respond her. She looks over at me and grins before hugging my side.
"Really?" She asks in disbelief as she looks back and forth between Izuku and I.
"Yeah, it was all a misunderstanding due to lack of communication. I don't think anyone can be mad about that." I chuckle.
"Well good, and As long as you guys are happy then I'm happy."

And like that, things were back to normal. Things were peaceful and now it seems like we can have a normal school life and relationship. No more heralds, drama and etc. Just us trying to become heros.

URGENT READ BELOW ⬇️
This update is super short becaaauuussseeeeee IM PUTTING THE NEXT PART INTO BOOK 2. Yep, book 2. This book was just getting super long and I wanna evenly space things out so I'm doing a book 2 of this story. Does it make sense? Probably not but I already started it so it's too late.

        Same characters, same story with new arcs and new characters. It's gonna be epic y'all! So look out for when I publish book 2.

    You Make Me Strong 2:
     Even in darkest times