Chapter 20- Slut

I never received a call or text from Izuku that night. No explanation or anything. I spent most of the night staring at my phone, trying to think of what to do, too scared to text him in case this wasn't a big mistake...maybe I ruined everything after what I did...I couldn't help but get emotional just thinking about the idea of me ruining our friendship over my stupid feelings.

The next morning, I found it almost impossible to get out of bed. But I couldn't stay in bed and sulk forever. After getting dressed and ready for the day, I said bye to my brother not even bothering with breakfast and headed to school. I stared down at the ground below me, kicking a small pebble as I made my way to class. As much as I wanted to, I couldn't enjoy the sunlight or the little things around me. My mind was way to occupied with yesterday's events to even care about anything else. Did I miss read everything? The way his cheeks would heat up when we were close, the way he let me touch him during training....maybe I misread him completely and now I would be loosing a friend.

      I look up to see a familiar figure making his way to the same building as I was. I jog over to him, trying to catch up. I eventually make it over to him, walking besides him.
          "Goodmorning Kacchan." I smile softly up at the blonde. He looks over at me with his usual, angry crimson eyes and scoffs before looking away.
        "What do you want?" He grumbles at me lowly.
       "Someone to talk to I guess." I shrug, look forward as I walk with him.
        "Why don't you go talk to that damn nerd." He snaps at me. My smile falls from my face and I grow silent, not sure how to respond. I guess I was quiet for too long, causing Kacchan to look at me. "What's wrong with you?" He asks me.
        "It's nothing." I sigh, reaching up and rubbing the back of my neck.
        "Your a shitty liar dumbass. Spit it out." Kacchan responds. I let out a heavy sigh and stared down at the ground as we walked for a bit before looking up at him.
        "Have you ever been stood up?" I blurt out. He freezes in his tracks and looks over at me in confusion.
         "Huh?"
         "Stood up? Ya know, you make plans with someone and then they never show up." I explain to him, my eyes now focused on the ground as I feel embarrassed wash over me.
        "Hell no!! No one is dumb enough to stand me up! I'm too awesome." He replies with a small snicker. I look up at him and give him a weak smile with a nod.
        "Right." I sigh. His cocky grin falls and he looks down at me, his eyes softening a bit.
         "Did that damn nerd stand you up?" He asks me. I look aside, my cheeks heating up as my throat began to burn.
         "Yeah.....but it must've been important right?" I look back over at him. His eyes were filled with a soft emotion, giving me a bit of comfort before his brows narrow.
         "Whatever it was, he's a fucking idiot and coward for standing you up. I'll fucking kick his ass!" He snaps. He begins to walk again and I stand there watching him in shock. I rush after his and gently grab the sleeve of his uniform causing him to look back at me.
"P-Please don't beat him up Kacchan. I appreciate the friendly gesture. I really do. But maybe it's best if I just accept it and get over it. Besides we need to get ready for the sports festival, right?" My voice was softer then it normally was, a dull and quiet sadness replaced my usual happy and loud tone. Kacchan's eyes softened as he gazed down at me, reading the pain in my eyes as a clear signal to follow my instructions even if he didn't want to. He gave me a small nod, which was a enough for me.

We walked in silence the rest of the way to school and I was grateful honestly. I felt as though if I would've had to keep talking about Izuku, I would've bursted into tears. But it doesn't help that now we were supposed to have class with him and I didn't know how to feel. I didn't know how to act or how to approach him. What he did was rude, impolite, and not something a friend would do, I was mad and hurt. But I wanted to be understanding in case something happened and he just couldn't get to the phone.

When we arrive to class, my eyes scan the room until they land on Izuku who is seated at his desk, looking down at his notebook on his desk as he writes down more notes. I felt a lump in my throat as I stood there, completely frozen. What do I do?

"Are you going to stand there all day or are you going to go confront the idiot?" Kacchan asks from in front of me. I look over at him to see him eyeing me from over his shoulder. "You should say something or else I will." He threatens. But it wasn't mean like usual, it was in an aggressive tone but more protective then mean like usual. I gave him a nod before taking a deep breath and making my way over to my desk, in front of Izuku's.

He doesn't even look up once I put my bag down and stand besides his desk. He had to of known I was here. This was getting a bit annoying.
"Izuku." I mumble, trying to get his attention but he doesn't budge. I frown and tap his shoulder, "Izuku?" But nothing. My blood was beginning to boil now. I placed my hand down on his notebook, blocking his view from what he was doing. "Izuku, what the heck?" I snap at him, trying to keep my voice down so I don't cause a scene. When he finally looks up at me, I'm taken back by the coldness in his eyes. His usual bright, friendly eyes were replaced with cold eyes that lacked any positive emotions towards me and his smile was nowhere to be seen. He had a little bit of circles under his eyes and he seemed pale, as if he hadn't slept. "A-Are you okay?"
"Yeah, I'm just great Hikaru." He snaps at me harshly, swatting my hand away from his notebook.
"O-Okay, why didn't you show up yesterday?" I ask him, crossing my arms over my chest.
"Because I had better things to do." He responds, venom dripping from every word. My throat began to burn as I felt my emotions begin to build up from his harsh words.
"You could've at least told me Iz-"
"Why? What's the point? So you can play me like a toy and mess with my emotions, then go run off to some other dude at some other school?!? I trusted you, I let you in and told you things no one else knew a-and y-you played with my emotions enough Hikaru now leave me alone!" He snaps at me, his eyes burning through me. "If I would've known you turned into a slut I would've never became friends with you again!!!" He shouts, now standing from his seat.

Everyone in the classroom was looking at us now. I could their eyes dart back and forth between Izuku and I. My chest was burning from the inside out, my throat felt as if it was raw and it couldn't hold back my emotions for much long. My arms were now lowered to my sides as I clenched my fists. Tears flowed freely down my cheeks as his words echoed in my head over and over again, bouncing off the walls. I raised my fist up and before I knew it, I punched Izuku so hard it sent him tumbling out of his seat and onto his back.

He stared up at me with wide eyes as he held his cheeks. I used the sleeve of my uniform jacket to wipe my tears as I stared down at him.
"I-I don't know what the fuck your talking about. There is no other boy at another school, there is no one else. It's just you...but y-y-you....," I shut my eyes tightly in an attempt to stop the tears but it was now use, I open my eyes again feeling rage build up, "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL ME A SLUT, NOT WHEN I'VE DONE NOTHING TO DESERVE IT AND YOU KNOW WHAT, IF I KNEW HOW MUCH YOU WERE GOING TO HURT ME I WOULD'VE NEVER BECAME YOUR FRIEND AGAIN EITHER SO THE FEELINGS ARE MUTUAL DEKU!!" I scream at him through tears.

I grab my bag and rush out of the classroom as fast as I can, bumping into students in the hallways as I run but I didn't care. I needed to get out of here and clear my head. My heart was broken and I could feel the small pieces sinking lower and lower into my chest.