Chapter 26- Welcome Back

"Oh you mean you don't know?" Shindo asks me, his once friendly smile curling into a smirk. My heart began to pound against my chest as my mind began to race through different thoughts.
"W-what are you talking about?" I clench my fist as I prepare myself for what he's about to say.

I regret asking him what he meant, I regret going to that specific store that day, I regret giving him the time of day to tell me...I wish I was naive and stupid so I wouldn't feel this pain. I felt so used, so...betrayed. I never wanted to think of Y/n like that but now that I knew the truth, that's all I could see. Y/n with a bunch of different guys...using them as if they were puppets and the world was her stage. She used them as she pleased until she was bored of them and tossed them aside. Or so Shindo said.

"She had a new boyfriend almost every other week, she used them to make her way up the chain. Man I'm surprised she hasn't ended up knocked up or catching anything from the way she made her way around." Shindo sighs, shaking his head disapprovingly as he spoke. "She used them for school work, for combat training, for sex, money, food, or just for pure entertainment. Hell even I was a victim to her temptation. I'd be careful if I were you." He warns me.

His words echoed in my head on repeat, causing my body to burn in anger as if the information he gave me was fuel.

I walked home with my head held low, my fists clenched as I carried the shopping bags tightly in my hands. My heart felt heavy, I felt sick to my stomach, and I seemed to have started crying without realizing it. Was she just using me? That had to be it.....

End of flashback_____

I never ran into that Shindo guy again or even got the chance to ask Y/n about him. But that was important now, what was important was her getting better. I'll ask her about it when the time is right...

     Your POV~

     When I finally woke up, a day had passed since the sports festival. I felt a lot better, a little sore but that was to be expected. Izuku wasn't there unfortunately, he had went home to get some sleep since apparently he had stayed there for hours with no rest. It made my heart melt just knowing he was by the side.

       Principal Nezu offered me acouple days off to recover but I declined. I missed school and my friends, plus I feel like I've missed too much school already. Of course my brother wasn't too happy with my decision, he thought I was still too injured to go to school but after a long night of debating I was finally able to convince him with the help of Jess.

That morning instead of walking to school like I normally did, my brother gave me a ride to school. I didn't protest since my body was still pretty sore and he was letting me go back to school. Part of me feel a bit nervous to return to school, I'm not sure if it was embarrassment because of the stupid move I did during the sports festival or if I was too scared to face Todoroki.

I made my way to class after being dropped off, clinging onto my bag tightly. A few students I didn't know stared at me as I walked down the hallways, causing my body to heat up. Did everyone think I was stupid after the festival? I wanted to shrink down into the size of a bug and escape from their gaze. Maybe it was a bad idea to come back.

I slowly opened the door to class 1-A, a sigh of relief leaving my lips once I saw all my friends. I couldn't help but smile as I watched Kacchan yelling at Kirishima and Kaminari per usual. I closed the door behind me, causing my classmates to look up at me.

Before I could even say hi, my body stumbles back at the sudden impact. I let out a small grunt mixed with a laugh, feeling the warmth of the familiar embrace. I wrap my arms around their neck and bury my face deep into their shoulder.
           "Hey Broccoli." I chuckle against his skin.
          "I'm so glad your okay." He mumbles against my skin. My body finally relaxed in his embrace, I felt as if I could stay like this forever.
           "Thank you for staying with me...." I turn my head, pressing my lips onto his jaw and place a gentle kiss. I could feel his cheeks heat up against me, causing me to let out a small giggle.
         "N-No problem." He stutters.

       Once he pulls away from me, I'm given a hug from all the girls in class, acouple hugs from Denki, Sero, and a failed attempt from Mineta. Pats on the back from Iida and Kirishima before I could finally make my way over to Kacchan. He leans up against his desk with his arms crossed over his chest and his usual angry pout.

        I stood in front of him, poking his side a little to annoy him.
          "Congraattttttssss on winning the sports festival. I'm happy for you." I smile up at him. But he only Tchs and looks aside.
         "It wasn't right. He didn't even use his other side on me like he did with that damn nerd." He responds. I puff out my cheeks, letting out a small huff before I punch his arm.
         "Quit whining, it doesn't matter if he went all out or not. What matters is you won against Todoroki the son of Endeavor, you should be proud, besides there's always next year so just be happy for once." I cross my arms over my chest, trying my best to seem intimidating to Kacchan. He just stares down at me, his eyes a whirl pool of emotions.

      My eyes widen when I feel my body being pulled into Kacchan's. His body radiated so much more heat compared to mine and his arms were tight around my body. I'm pretty sure everyone was staring at us with wide eyes or with their phones out taking pictures because of this rare moment of Kacchan being so friendly. I bury my face into Kacchan's chest, returning the hug and let out a small hum.
       "Has anyone ever told you, you smell like caramel?" I ask him, my voice muffled by his chest.
        "You're a fucking idiot."

     The sound of the door opening causing Kacchan and I to pull away, to look over and see none other then Todoroki. My heart sank into my stomach, I could feel my palms begin to sweat and my body shake. Our eyes locked and I felt as if I was shrinking underneath his gaze. God this was awkward.

This chapter was a bit awkward I know, I wanted to get back into the swing of things but didn't know how plus I've been having some MAJOR writers block so sorry if this chapter sucks, I might come back and edit it once I come up with a better idea for transitioning.