Announcement

Hey guys.

I know it's been awhile. If you haven't already seen my post then I'll announce it here. I am starting fresh. I took some time away from writing and now I want to start all over so....I'm making a new account.

     I want something that is less chaotic and focused on a good book with an actual schedule. I will continue to write MHA fanfics and other stories but I will no longer be continuing any of my book series. I'm right now working on some new stories and yes it is MHA related. I'm really sorry, I know a lot of u liked my series but hopefully you'll like the newer one I'm working on.

      On December 24th as a Christmas gift to you I will be announcing my new account and my new story. If you guys want you can comment on here or my page or message me, what you would like to see. Another Izuku or a different character or a whole different universe. I don't care, I love y'all opinions. But yeah so that's the announcement. I hope you guys follow me and enjoy my new stories with better content, better writing and less chaos. So again on dec 24th expect the big announcement and I look forward to seeing y'all reaction to the story!!

       I love u guys, thank you for all the amazing support. GO PLUS ULTRA!!💝