46-Goodnight

Izuku's POV-

I watched as Y/n began to drift off as she laid ontop of me in her bed. I was completely captivated by her body as it slowly lifted itself and then slowly lowered itself back down with every breath she took. Her hair felt like silk between my fingers and her skin was so smooth.

My lips curled into a small smile as I admired her. I tilted my head to the side, studying her facial expression as she finally fell asleep completely. Her eyes were still a bit puffy looking from crying, her cheeks tinted a light pink, and her lips swollen from the amount of kisses we've shared. My heart felt heavy at the thought of her earlier, completely broken at the thought of her being hurt me...

Then again, she wasn't the only one hurting. I care about Uraraka but as a friend, nothing more. She's smart, caring, talented, and pretty but she wasn't Y/n.....She didn't have Y/n's spark, her bright personality that you could only compare to the sun.....I'm sure things will be awkward within the friend group but hopefully we can move past this. Uraraka knows I'm not the only guy in the world, she'll be okay. Right?

The sound of my phone buzzing snapped me out of my thoughts, causing me to carefully reach over and grab my phone. I opened my messages to see All Might had texted me a reminder about training tomorrow. I had completely forgotten about it, my focus was all on Y/n. I didn't even get to tell her about my progress in training, I just wanted to make sure that she was okay.

         I carefully respond to All Might, making sure I don't wake Y/n up. I noticed the time and sigh heavily knowing I had to head back home so I could get to bed early for training. I carefully sat up, beginning to hold her to my chest before carefully flipping us over so her back was on the bed. I lowered her head onto her pillow and pulled her warming blanket over her body.

           I froze in place as she let out a small moan, her lips slightly parting as her face contorted slightly. I waited until she let out a small huff, relaxing into her bed before I finally got up. I opened up her curtains a bit, allowing the moon light into her room so she could recharge her energy and power.

      (Shoutout to the ppl who reminded me that the moonlight gains its light and shit from the sun so technically she'd be okay at night, I had a brain fart and totally forgot lol).

        I gently rubbed the back of my knuckles against her soft cheek before grabbing my school stuff and quietly exiting her room. I made my way downstairs where Asahi and his girlfriend were, watching a movie in the living room. He turned his head and gave me a wide grin.
           "She passed out?" He asks me. I nod and return the smile as I sling my bag over my shoulder.
          "Yeah, she worked really hard during the exam today. You should've seen her, she did great." I inform him.
             "I wish I could've, she went up against your teacher right? Must've been pretty brutal. Who'd you go up against?" He asks me, shifting his body so he could see me more. His girlfriend also turned to face me, now listening in on our conversation.
            "I was teamed up with Kacchan to take on All Might." I sigh as I hang my head low at the thought of earlier today. It wasn't a walk in the park, it was hard to work with Kacchan, but then we had to take on the number one hero in the country.
"Jeez, sounds like a nightmare. I'm not sure what's worse, working with Kacchan or fight All Might. How'd you guys do?" Asahi chuckles a bit in sympathy.
              "Not terrible I guess and eventually we did work together just not as well as I hoped, we still passed. I just wish I could've done better." I admit to Asahi. I couldn't help but think about what happened during the exam. At the end Kacchan did give me part of his costume so we could get some type of advantage over All Might but if we would've worked together 100%, could we have taken him down?
             "Well at least you passed the physical. And knowing you, you'll be fine when it comes to the written." Asahi reassures me with a grin. I return the smile and nod.
               "Yeah, well I should be heading home. It was nice seeing you both. Have a good evening."
               "You too bud! Be safe getting home."

         After saying my goodbyes and leaving, as I walk home I can't help but think about today's physical exam. Sure I passed, but it wasn't the way I wanted to. Y/n and Todoroki were able to take down Mr. Aizawa. Now I wonder if Kacchan will ever break out of his old ways. At least he's somewhat decent towards Y/n. He's surprisingly really nice to her....Really nice....

         My brain begins to wander as I think about the times they've hung out, that night they fell asleep together while studying....I would never think Y/n would do anything but what if Kacchan has feelings for you her and confesses? Would she realize how much strong he is than I am and leave me for her? They make a great team, her heat with his explosions, they'd be an unstoppable duo. I bet they would be perfectly fine taking on All Might...

         When I arrive at home, I place my bag down and take my shoes off before going into the kitchen where I can hear my mom humming along to some music that softly played on her radio.
              "Hey mom." I greet her as I walk over to her, wrapping my arm around her to give her a quick side hug.
                 "Hey Izuku, welcome home. You have a good evening with Y/n?" She asks me as she dries her hands with a rag.
               "Yeah, we were both exhausted from our exams today." I explain to her. I lean against the counter as she begins to put away some dishes she had previously washed.
           "I meant to ask how that went today?"
            "It was alright. We both passed, now we're just waiting for our written scores." I inform her.
             "Well I have no doubt you'll both pass. You both are very smart, ever since you two were kids. I remember all the times Y/n would come over and you two would ask me to make you two fake tests. Majority of them were about heros too." She reminds me as she lets out a small laugh followed by a sigh. I can't help but smile thinking about when we were younger. It's weird, going from being best friends with someone you thought you'd never see again to something more.....
"Yeah, those were a lot of fun. I'm going to head to bed. I love you." I hug her side and kiss her temple before heading down the hall towards my room.
"Goodnight Izuku! Love you too hun."

I go into my room and let out a heavy sigh as I flop onto my bed in exhaustion. My eyelids were beginning to feel heavy and I began to feel myself loosing consciousness.

          Before I knew it, the sound of my alarm was going off, which meant it was time to meet with All Might before school.

Someone else's POV-

            I tapped my fingers along the wooden bar as I stared at the picture before me. That disgusting prick may be interested in the kid with anger issues but I was more fascinated with the girl. With both of them by our side, we can bomb entire cities if we wanted to, wipe the heros off the face of the Earth.

          She was a cute thing, for a kid at least. I picked the picture up and leaned back as I stared at it. That blast she produced at the sports festival was pretty impressive, imagine the possibilities with all that power.......

         The sound of the door opening pulled me away from my thoughts but my eyes continued to remain on the photo of her.  
            "He wants us to gather now. UA is making a move. Gives us a chance to snatch those kids~." She purred happily as she waited for me. I let out a sigh and slid off the bar stool I was seated at before tucking the photo in my pocket.
            "About damn time."

(Just a lil filler and teaser before we get into some intense stuff!)