Chapter 7- Warm Touch

I sat in the nurses office, close to the window as I allowed the sun to warm me up once again. I smiled, feeling better already. Izuku and Kacchan on the other hand was a whole different story. Izuku's arms were very damaged and so was Kacchan's pride but at least it was over for now.

        I hear Izuku begin to stir from his sleep, snapping my attention over to him. I walk over to the bed Izuku was laying in, gently placing my hand on his. He slowly opens his eyes, scanning the room before looking at me.
           "Y/n your okay." He croaks out.
          "I'm okay? I'm worried about you." I chuckle a bit. I gently place my hand on the bandage wrapped around his head before moving a small curl out of his face.
           "I-I'm okay. R-Really." He stutters as his face reddens. I roll my eyes at his bashfulness before looking down at his arms.
          "You were reckless Izuku, you can't keep hurting your body like this. You need to use your quirk in small percentages until you can handle it all." I instruct him. He was silent causing me to look up at him. His green eyes studied my face, his eyes were soft and full of an unknown emotions. My cheeks begin to heat up as I remove my hand from his, letting out a nervous chuckle.
         "I'll try my best to get better and stronger sunshine. I promise." He gives me his bright smile causing my heart to skip a beat.
        "You better." I chuckle.

    After talking to Izuku for a bit, I go to the other nurse' s room where Kacchan was already getting dressed back into his uniform, ready to leave for the day.
          "Hey." I give him a weak smile as I lean against the doorframe. He looks over at me from over his shoulder before letting out a small tch.
         "What do you want idiot?" He snaps at me. I rub my arm nervously as I slowly enter the room, hesitant to get close to him.
         "To talk. I feel like we've gotten off on the wrong foot since we've last seen each other." I shrug a bit. He watches me as I walk in front of him and lean against the window.
          "There's nothing to talk about. Just stay out of my fucking way." He snarls at me. He begins to turn to leave but I grab his arm causing him to stop.
          "Katsuki please just stop. I do not want to be enemies. I want to be friends again.....please."

     Flashback~

           The teacher announced it was time for recess causing all the students to cheer happily. I grab my jacket as the other students rush past me, shouting in excitement. I turn around to join them until I notice a blonde haired boy sitting at his seat still. He had a sour expression on his face as he stared down at his desk.

       I make my way over to him and tap him on his shoulder.
          "What's wrong Kacchan?" I ask hun, tilting my head to the side.
         "Nothing! Leave me alone!" He snaps at me, turning his head aside to avoid looking at me. I frown a bit, tugging on the hem of my coat nervously. I try to think of ways I can cheer him up, which is hard to do. I than notice the small bruise on his cheek, so I hesitantly hold out my hand, allowing a small light shine from the palm of my hand before I gently place it on his cheek. His eyes widen a bit as he feels the sudden warmth from my hand.

      For a moment he just sits there but after awhile, he pushes away my hand. At first I think he's going to hit me or yell at me. But instead he stands up and gives me a small smirk.
        "Want to go play some soccer?" He asks me, rubbing the back of his neck. I smile and grab his hand, pulling him towards the door.
        "Lets go!!" I cheer.

    End of flashback~

     He stares at me with harsh eyes, not saying a word. I wish I knew what he was thinking, what he was going to say next, or how to get through to him. I gently raise my hand up, allowing warmth to spread into my palm as I place it on his bruised cheek. His eyes widen as he stares at me. First his crimson eyes seemed soft and welcoming but then he narrows his brows as they become harsh and cruel. He slaps my hand away before turning away from me, making his way out of the room.
            "Just stay out of my way you damn extra." He snaps at me.

     I stop at my locker to grab my stuff before leaving for the day, feeling a mix of different emotions. I didn't know if I should feel disappointed because I didn't seem to get through to Kacchan, I did great during the tests apparently, but Izuku still ended up getting hurt. I let out a sigh of frustration, leaning my head against the cool metal.

        "Is something wrong young Hikaru?" A deep voice asks from besides me. My eyes widen as I slowly turn to face the towering figure besides me. My body begins to shake violently as my eyes water. "Are you alright?!" All Might asks me in concern.
"W-What? Y-Yeah I'm good I'm great I'm better then ever. I'm fantastic. I'm- I'm- I'm going to stop talking." I ramble, feeling my cheeks heat up from embarrassment. He lets out a chest vibrating laugh before placing his hands on his hips and leaning forward a bit.
"I wanted to congratulate you on today's test! You exceeded my expectations!" He announces. Oh my god. He was complimenting me? Me of all people!!!!
"T-Thank you." I smile brightly up at the hero in front of me.
"Also, I wanted to ask you what your relationship is with Young Midoriya." He mentions suddenly.
"Izuku? He's my childhood best friend. Him and Kacchan. Mainly Izuku though." I inform him.
"I see. May I ask you one last questions?"
"Of course."

I was not expecting this at all.....