44- I Trusted You

Quick A/N: Wisdom teeth removal was a success, got all 4 out with no complications. I'm still in a lot of pain and pretty tired but I'm able to write so I figured I would update while I had the free time. I hope everyone had a great 4th (for those who celebrate I personally do not because my parents are immigrants and don't really feel like they have to but it's a good excuse to have a day off and eat hella food lol). Also don't forget to comment who you would like to read about next so far I've gotten some Hawks comments and some private messages to do Boom Boom boy! So don't forget to vote! Love you guys!!!

Back to the story.

After leaving Mr. Aizawa, both Todoroki and I were checked out for any injuries before being allowed to join the others in the monitor room to watch our other classmates.

When I went in the monitor room, I expected to see Izuku in there but he wasn't. But Kirishima as in there so I gently tapped his shoulder to get his attention.
"Hey where's Izuku? Is it his turn already?" I ask him.
"No, he stepped out with Uraka to talk privately I guess. If you want I can help you find him." He informs me with a toothy grin. I return the smile and nod.
"That would be great thanks."

We leave the monitor room and we make our way down the halls in an attempt to look for Izuku. While we were looking, Kirishima and I had some small talk as we walked. He has told me that he had totally failed the physical exam and he was pretty bummed out about it. I tried to encourage him to stay positive and suggest maybe there will be a way he can make it up.
"You think so?" He asks in excitement.
"Of course! They can't expect everyone to pass with flying colors, maybe they'll have another exam like this one or maybe extra classes. Either way I'm sure you'll be okay." I reassure him as I place my hand on his shoulder.
"You're probably right! Thanks! Boy is Izuku lucky to have you, it's nice to have positive encouragement like that. I'm just stuck with a friend with anger issues." He sighed heavily and slouches over dramatically as he refers to Bakugou. I can't help but laugh as I shake my head at him.
"He's not always like that....just.....99% percent of the time....that 1 percent left is usually-." I freeze in my tracks once we turn a corner. My eyes land on two figures in an unfamiliar hallway, very very close together. I can instantly recognize the green hero suit and the black and pink one. I couldn't look away as I watched Ochako's lips press against Izuku's. His eyes were wide, his cheeks red, and his body tense. Was he enjoying it? Why was he allowing this? Why isn't he stopping her? Do something! Please.....

I didn't realize I was walking away until I heard Kirishima calling after me. I was so out of it. The ringing in my ears returned, I was seeing black and white spots, I could feel my temperature rising.
"Y/n wait!!" Kirishima called out to me. I finally stopped myself and forced myself to turn around face Kirishima.
"I-I." I began to stammer out but instead of allowing me to finish he grabbed my hand but quickly pulled away as he hissed in pain from the heat. I watched him as he hardened his skin, grabbing my hand again and pulled me into a tight embrace.

I allowed myself to cry and tremble in his embrace as he held me. I trusted him. I trusted her. Why.....Why would they do this to me?

————————————————————————
This chapter is super duper short because it's kind of like a mark to end this arc. The next chapter will begin the next arc with a small time skip. This also gives me some time to come up with ideas and not feel rushed into having everything back to back.