Chapter 22- Ramen

I laid in bed, my entire body wrapped tightly in my fluffy blanket as I watched some random tv shows. Asahi was at work but I texted him letting him know I was home and the current drama before I sunk into my little state of depression.

My room was dark, the only light coming from the tv as the volume was kept at a low number as I dozed in and out of consciousness. My eyes felt like there were on the verge of being swollen shut from all the crying I've done, my nose was stuffy and runny, my chest aches internally, and I had no motivation to do anything. My phone would occasionally ding and I received messages from pretty much everyone in my class except Izuku.

They were all kind messages, allowing their comfort and counsel but I didn't respond. It's not that I didn't appreciate it, it's just that it all felt so complicated and I didn't even fully understand the situation myself.

As I continue to watch tv, the sound of my doorbell causes me to jump a bit and slowly sit up. I look over at my clock and a sigh. School must've ended and that was probably Bakugou bringing me my stuff for class. I didn't want to get out of my bed but if didn't I'm pretty sure he'd break my door down. So with the blanket still wrapped around me securely, I make my way downstairs in a small wobble motion.

I open the door where Bakugou stood, his hands in his pockets and his usual mean expression. His eyes landed on me and his eyes softened, his frown softened and his body seemed to loosen up.
"You look like shit." He comments. I roll my eyes at him and step aside for him to enter. He walks inside and removes his shoes before following me upstairs.
"Thanks for bringing me my stuff." I mumble to him.
"Whatever." He mumbles back. I lead him into my bedroom and lay back down in bed as he just stands there, staring around my room.
"You can just put it on my desk and leave if you want." I inform him. He looks over at me before going over to my desk putting my stuff down. But instead of turning to leave, he walks over to my bed and sits on the edge, looking down at me.
"Are you okay?" He asks me. My eyes widen a bit as I stare at him.
"Are you ok? Since when did you care about anyone but yourself?" I ask him. He furrows his brows and lets out a low groan.
"Will you shut up! I'm trying to be a good friend! Now are you ok or not?" He snaps at me. I can't help but give him a weak smile at his kind gesture.
"I...I will be. I just need time." I inform him. He stares down at me, giving me a small nod before he looks elsewhere in my room.
       "I don't get why you like that idiot anyways." He mumbles. My eyes widen a bit and a small blush creeps up onto my cheeks.
         "How do-"
         "You're not the best at hiding your feelings dumbass. Only an idiot wouldn't be able to see how much you like Deku." He cuts me off. I let out a heavy sigh and bury my face into my pillow.
"I wish I didn't...." I admitted to him. He lets out his signature tch, looking back down at me.
"You and I both know you're lying." He remarks. Instead of trying to lie to him about my feelings I just sigh heavily and avert my gaze from his, remaining silent.

After a few moments of silence he sighs and grabs me, slowly unwrapping me from the blanket I cocooned myself in. I didn't argue or fight against him, I just watched him in confusion until I was completely unwrapped. The cool air sends chills down my body as I feel the warmth that my blanket provided me leave. It was soon replaced by Kacchan's arms wrapping around me, lifting me bridal style out of my bed and gently placing me on the ground.

I look at him questionably as he grabs a hoodie from my closet and tosses it at me before turning to leave my room.
"Get dressed, we're going out." He instructs me. Before I can question him or protest, he closes the door behind him and I'm left alone. I didn't have the energy to fight him, so I do as I'm told. Slipping off my sweat pants, replacing them with jeans and lift up my shirt to put my bra on. I then slip on my hoodie and make my way downstairs where Kacchan stood by the door, waiting for me.

I followed Kacchan towards town, both of us remaining silent the entire time. I didn't know what he had planned but I figured he wouldn't tell me even if I did ask. I caught him occasionally looking over his shoulder at me as if to see if I was still following him and didn't leave.

We arrive at a ramen shop and Kacchan leads me inside. He doesn't even ask me what I want, he just puts in an order for me and then leads me to a table besides a window. I sit across from him and stare at him with a blank expression.
"So......you excited for the sports festival?" I ask him, trying to break the silence between us.
           "I guess, I just want to kick Deku's ass. And that Icey Hot bastard." He shrugs, crossing his arm over his chest.
         "You mean that Todoroki kid?" I ask him. He lets out a tch and averts his eyes from me causing a small, weak smile to tug on my lips.
         "Whatever. Doesn't matter. They're all extras and I'll kick their asses." He remarks.
        "You make it sound like it'll be easy, you know they're pretty strong too. Plus there are other kids in other classes." I point out. He looks back over at me, a cocky smirk plastered on his lips.
          "You forget I'm the strongest student at UA, those idiots won't stand a chance." I can't help but allow my smile to grow at his confidence. It was probably one of the things I admired about him.
         "I can't forget, you wouldn't let me. But there's one thing that you forgot." I smirk at him. He looks at me in confusion as I point my thumb at myself.
          "I won't go down easily so I'll kick your ass if I have to." I smirk at him. I expected him to yell at me or go off but instead his smirk grew.
           "You better."
            "Just like I used to in preschool." I smirk.
          "WHAT DID YOU SAY- WE CAN FIGHT RIGHT NOW!! HEY WHATS SO FUNNY!!!"