36- Back In Motion

After that night, Izuku was coming by every day to help Asahi with my recovery. Soon I was able to move a lot better and Izuku became my personal physical therapist. We went for small walks around the local park, going further and further each day and then slowly getting me back into fighting routines. He made sure to go gentle with me since I was still in a lot of pain and I still had some broken bones, but I was definitely a lot better then before.

      There were some days where Izuku pushed me a bit too hard and would have to carry me home on his back. Of course he never minded it. There were times I thought he worked me too hard on purpose just so he could carry me. After training we'd have a snack and relax, talking about everything or just sitting together in silence, enjoying each other's company. He was still super shy around me but it only made it more enjoyable. He'd encourage me in training with kisses here and there, then reward me with a hug or big kiss causing my heart to explode in my chest. It was like something out of a fairy tale and I never wanted it to end but before we knew it, internships were ending and school was about to start back up.

Since we weren't allowed to tell anyone about what happened that night in Hosu, we all had to make sure we were completely healed or at least almost completely healed so no one would ask questions. I hated that I couldn't talk to anyone about it, especially Bakugou...He was my friend and I needed at least someone to that wasn't Deku, I didn't want to worry him with all that. Then again, I doubt Bakugou would care about my feelings and all that type of mushy stuff. So for now, I'll just keep that type of stuff to myself..

That morning, I got ready like normal. Making sure any injuries I had were covered by my uniform as much as they could be and said my goodbyes to Asahi before leaving for school. Izuku said he had to meet up with All Might that morning so I was on my own.

      As I was approaching the school, I noticed Todoroki and jogged as much as I could over to him.
          "Hey! Todoroki!! Wait up!!" I call out to him while waving my arm. He stopped and turned around to face me. Like I asked for, he waited until I was able to finally approach him. I want panting heavily and could feel a sharp pain in my abdomen, from my slow recovery.
         "Are you alright?" He asks me, while staring down at me. I nod and wave my hand lazily at him.
         "Yeah-I'm just-out of shape-and-still-whew-recovering." I inform him through pants.

      He just nods and waits for me to recover my breath before we both make our way to class.
         "So how'd the rest of your internship go with your dad?" I ask him, making small talk as we walk.
           "Fine. Though I could tell he was upset that his son took down the hero killer and not himself." He informs me with a small smirk. I let out a small chuckle. We arrive at the classroom but I grab him arm, stopping him from entering.
           "Hey....I know we don't know each other well and I don't know about the relationship you have with your family or your dad to be more specific but I can tell it isn't the best. So if you ever want to talk or something, I'm here for you Todoroki." I tell him as I give him a warm smile. He stares at me in confusion before just giving me a nod. And for a moment, it seemed like he kind of smiled. YES! I GOT A SMILE FROM THE TODOROKI!

     I released his arm and let him go into the classroom with me following behind. My eyes widened as I stared at the sight before me.Kacchan......with.....flat hair. I couldn't hold it in much longer. Laughter erupted from my mouth as tears began to stream down my cheeks from laughing so aggressively.
        "WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT DUMBASS?!?" He yells at me.
         "I-I-CAN'T TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY! WHAT HAPPENED?!" I burst out through laughter.
           "Best Jeanist made him do it and now it won't go back." Kirishima informs me while him and Sero laugh besides me.
          "Shut up. I'll kill all of you." Bakugou grumbles angrily.
           "Aw come on! I think it suits you! You look like you're ready for a tea party." I comment causing Kirishima and Sero to laugh even more.
          "IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" Bakugou shouts before lunging at me with explosions in his hand.
"I'm sorry! I-I just-oh god this is too good." I laugh out as I hold my hands up in defense.

Kacchan grabbed my forearms causing me to stop laughing and wince in pain. Instead of continuing his assault, his grip loosened but he never removed his hands. Instead he just stared at me with a look of confusion and anger.
"What the hell is wrong with you?" He growls at me. I want to tell him, I want him to know everything. We're friends, we don't keep secrets..But I can't...
"Pft, nothing flat top! Just sore from being a real hero while you were flaunting your new due. I gotta ask, what Gel are you using to keep it so sleek?" I smirk, trying my best to get him to change the topic. Luckily, knowing him and his ego, it worked.
"YOU LITTLE-." He began but was swiftly cut off by Iida who had entered the classroom at perfect timing and began to lecture Kacchan.

Kacchan was too distracted by Iida and the others to notice me slip away to my desk. I let out a heavy sigh as I slid into my seat and place my bag down. My forearms still slightly hurt from Kacchan grabbing me, but I had to push it aside and pretend I wasn't affected. Pretending I didn't have these injuries was going to be a lot harder then I thought.

       Soon the classroom began to fill up with familiar faces and everyone shared their awesome stories. Tsu fought drug smugglers, Ochako learned amazing fighting skills, and Momo was put in a frickin commercial!!!! They all received texts from Izuku and we had to explain that we were in Hosu, but couldn't say we were involved with anything that happened that night. The entire time I could feel Kacchan's harsh gaze on me, as if he knew there was more to the story. It was killing me inside and I felt as if I could burst from the overwhelming feeling of guilt but I had to stay quiet. It wouldn't just jeopardize my chance of being a heros but the boys as well.

       Eventually, class began and Mr.Aizawa made his way in.
         "I hope you all learned a lot from your internships and we're able to get a lot of study time in.....because final exams will take place next week." WHAT?!??