Chapter 10- Adore you

"Forgive me." I pleaded with Kacchan. His eyes gazed into mine as he stood there silently. He let out a tch before looking aside and turning his body, causing my hand to fall from his arm.
          "Why should I? Just so you can go and leave again?" He snaps at me.
          "Because I'm your friend Kacchan. You know I won't leave again, I promise that." He looks back over at me, his hair partially covering his eyes.
         "Whatever nerd." He grumbles before walking to the exit. I watch him as he walks away before smiling as I notice the small smirk on his lips. I can't help but let out a little giggle and chase after him, jumping onto his back as happiness courses through me. He forgives me. He may not be completely open to me like he used to be, but this was a start. He lets out a loud yell as he squirms around with me on his back. "GET OFF ME YOU DAMN NERD!!" He shouts.
         "No way mister!!!" I chuckle, wrapping my arms around him tighter as he struggles with me on his back, carrying me outside along with him.

     I sat on the bus besides Kacchan as I talked with him, Kirishima, Kaminari, Mina, and Sero. We laughed about random stuff while Kacchan remained silent most of the time with his arms crossed over his chest and his eyes closed. I nudged him occasionally causing one of his eyes to open as he glares at me but all I did was smile at him in return.

  Izuku's Pov-

         I watch as y/n covers her mouth as she laughs at one of our classmates jokes as she nudges Kacchan besides her. She wasn't even using her quirk and yet she was the brightest in the room. Not much has changed about her since preschool. She has defiantly matured physically, she seemed stronger like she works out everyday but she still seemed so agile. She was still as supportive as ever and understanding.

        My cheeks began to heat up as I tore my eyes away from her. I shouldn't be thinking about my friend like that, especially not her figure. I glance back over at her to see she was now intrigued in a conversation with Kaminari, her brows slightly furrowed as her finger rested against her lips. They were a soft pink, they looked so soft and plump.....
           "Hey Deku! Deku!!" Uraraka tilts her head so it's in front of my face, causing me to snap out of my daze. My face heats up as my eyes widen letting out a small shriek noticing the close proximity between Uraraka and I.
        "Ah! I'm sorry! What were you saying?" I ask her, rubbing the back of my neck in embarrassment.
          "Are you okay? You seemed really lost in thought there." She asks me, placing her finger on her chin. I glance over at Y/n as her laugh fills the confined space once again causing my heart to skip a beat and a smile grace my lips. I look back over at Uraraka.
        "Yeah, I was just....Day dreaming I guess." I confess to her. She looks at me for a bit in confusion before she nods and gives me a smile in return.

      Once we arrive at the USJ, walk behind Y/n with Iida and Uraraka as Y/n walks ahead with Bakugou and his group. I couldn't help but feel my body heat up and my heart twist in my chest with jealousy. But I had to remember, she was Kacchan's friend too so it wouldn't be fair for her to ignore him. Even if he was really mean to both of us. She glances over her shoulder at me, giving me her casual bright smile causing my heart to untwist and beat harshly against my chest. My cheeks heat up as I smile back at her, giving her a small wave.

       I clenched my hero costume right where my heart was as I could feel my heart begin to go crazy. Her e/c eyes, the way her h/c flowed effortlessly behind her, her body powerful yet angelic, and her smile.....like the sun. I look down at my feet as I feel a small tinge of pain in my chest as my insecurities began to take over. If she were too choose anyone, it would be Kacchan not me. He was stronger, had more control of his quirk, he was confident, and they just seemed to look go besides each other.

      We enter the USJ, grouped up as we all stared in awe at the view in front of us. There was an area for every environment and every terrain, suited for everyone's different quirks. And the hero waiting for us was the pro hero, Thirteen. Excitement rushed through me as she began to speak and tell us a bit about the USJ. I looked over at Y/n to see the same excitement show on her face, making me only smile more. That was one thing that her and I had in common, our love for heros and the desire to become great heros ourselves...Together.

        My eyes are torn away from her as a purple and black portal begins to form in front of us in the middle of the USJ, causing everyone to turn in confusion. What is happening? My brows furrow together as I see a group of figures emerge from the portal, before my eyes widen and my body goes cold. Mr. Aizawa and Thirteen stared in fear before frustration took over their faces.
        "What the heck is going on?" Kirishima asks from the group of us. But we all knew in that moment what was happening and what was about to take place.
Those are......villains.