Chapter 21- Messed Up

Bakugou's POV-

I watched as Y/n ran out of the classroom a complete mess, causing my blood to boil. I could feel the heat in my hands rising even more. I made my way over to Deku, but I could feel shitty hair's hand on my elbow trying to hold me back but I pushed him aside.

I didn't care if I would get in trouble or if I even killed the bastard, he did something that was unforgivable in my eyes. I already hated this idiot for lying to me all these years about his damn quirk and now when one good thing comes back to us, he breaks her heart. I'll fucking kill him.

I grab him by the collar of his uniform and raise my fist at him.
"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!?! GIVE ME ONE REASON WHY I SHOULDN'T BLOW YOU TO BITS RIGHT NOW!!" I scream at him. But he doesn't flinch, he isn't trembling like usual, or rambling like a useless idiot. His expression was emotionless and dark as he kept his eyes averted from mine. This only made me a angrier, it's as if he didn't realize what he had just done.
"Bakugou stop it!!" The pink cheek girl shouts at me from aside. I toss him against the wall with as more force as I can before shooting an explosion right next to him to get him shaking, but once again nothing.
"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?" I scream at him. His eyes land on mine, causing me to freeze where I stood. Tears formed in his eyes as he stared at me. I was used to Deku crying, that's all he ever really did but this....this was different.
"I DON'T KNOW OKAY?!? I GET IT I MESSED UP!!" He shouts back at me, his tears coming out more freely.
"YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT YOU MESSED UP, YOU CALLED HER A SLUT AND HURT HER. SHE TRUSTED YOU MORE THEN ANYONE!!" I scream at him. I charge at him, punching him directly in the stomach causing him to hunch over. I felt people grab my arms, pulling me away from him. I was pissed, beyond pissed at this point. I was so mad I didn't even know how to function.
"Y-YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW THAT!!! I TRUSTED SOMEONE ELSES LIES AND I ENDED UP LOOSING THE MAIN REASON I WANTED TO BECOME A HERO!! I GET IT NOW WILL YOU JUST LET ME BE!!" He cries out.

The room fell silent as we stared at each other. I wanted to hit him, I wanted to kill him...I wanted him to feel the pain that Y/n was feeling but I couldn't.....I couldn't because I knew that if anything, she would want me to leave him alone....

The door to the classroom opened but I kept my eyes on the idiot in front of me while everyone turned their attention on our teacher.
"Midoriya, Bakugou that's enough! Do I need to remind you how easy it is for me to expel the both of you right now?!" Mr. Aizawa snaps harshly at the both of us. "Now get in your seats!"

Everyone slowly began to take their seats and I let out an angry huff as I took my own. It was hard to focus on class, my mind kept wandering to Y/n and Deku.....I don't even know why I fucking care.

Your POV-

I made my way to the teachers lounge, peeking my head in to see All Might sitting at his desk. I gently knock on the door, wiping my face with my free hand as I let out a small sniffle. He turns to face me, giving me a bright smile until he notices my tear stained face. He gets up quickly and makes his way over to me, but I find it hard to look up at him so I keep my head low.
"I-Is there anyway y-you can write me a pass to excuse me for the day so I may go home?" I ask him in a quiet tone.
"Is everything alright young Hikaru?" He asks me, placing a hand on my shoulder. Just hearing that question had me trembling as my emotions took over again. I quickly embraced All Might, hiding my teary face in his abdomen and let out deep sobs. He was hesitant at first, unsure what was wrong or what to do but eventually he wrapped his arms carefully around me, while patting my back reassuringly.

After standing there for awhile, he led me to a private teachers area with two sofas and a little table. He sat me down on the sofa and then sat across from me before going into his slender form. He handed me a box of tissues that I gratefully excepted.
"What's the matter Young Hikaru?" He asks me gently. I took one of the tissues and wiped my now red, swollen eyes and my red cheeks. My breathing was irregular from the rush of emotions that washed over me this morning. I tried to calm my hyperventilating before I spoke so it would be easier for All Might to understand me but it was hard. My chest burned, my throat burned, and everything hurt.....I wanted to disappear...
"I-I-Izuku and and I-I g-got in-into a f-fi-fight." I inform him. I take a deep breath, closing my eyes. I needed to calm down or else I would be a stuttering mess all day, which will only make things worse.
"A fight? What about?" He asks me, completely ignoring the fact that I was stuttering which I was grateful for.
"I-.....I don't even know! He stood me u-u-up yes-yesterday and the-the-then he cal-called me me a slut in front of the e-entire class." I inform him, feeling tears sting my eyes again. He looked at me in disbelief, placing his hand on his chin.
"That doesn't sound like Midoriya at all. Do you know what could've caused this?" He asks me. He gets up and walks over to water dispenser and pours a cup before making his way back over and handing me the cup. I take it and take a small sip, feeling the cool liquid calm my burning throat a bit.
"H-He said I-I was t-talking t-t-to some other guy from-from another school and and that I was playing with his emo-emotions." I inform him.
"And you aren't?"
"No!!!! I-I-I like Izuku! P-Plus he-he's my best friend, I-I would nev-nev-NEVER hurt him like that." I reply, my stuttering frustrating me as I talk. I took more deep breaths trying to calm down, drinking water as I did so.
"Let me talk with him, see if I can see what the issue is. I will give you a pass to go home and I'll send Young Bakugou over to give you the class work you've missed for the day...please try to calm yourself and rest assured I will get to the bottom of this." He smiles brightly at me.