...AE MERE DIL...

Person :Bhai ladki ekdam mast hai... par isse patayega kon?

Person 2 : bhai ko hote huye aur kon karega.. pehle bhai ka phir hum sabka...

Person 3 : guys... yeh wali serf meri... tum dono kuch aur intezam karo apne liye (he was gazing at her body, from head to toe)

A girl was standing there, wearing a red short dress, having open hair. Talking about her face you can say is Emotionless... she had no emotion... it was a night club... everyone was dancing... having fun and there she was standing whole alone, watching at nothing, lost in her own world...

 having fun and there she was standing whole alone, watching at nothing, lost in her own world

That guy was coming close to her. His eyes were still on her body and he had lust in his eyes. Two steps more and he will be near her but..but..but... a hard punch flew directly on his face making him almost unconscious and he felt on the floor. Everything stopped, the music stopped, everyone stopped their moves, their eyes were at only one direction "who gave" and "who recieved" ...

Shaheer, cabir, dhruv came to Manik before he could kill him and pulled him away from there. Navya and Maham stood with Nandini, yes... the girl wearing red dress was our beautiful Nandini.... still she had no emotion... it's been 1 month from that day. Manik tried his best to stay away from her but he couldn't. At last he decided to stalk her everywhere. He used to stay away from her eyes but near her. Still she was the same.. no react, no word... everyone was trying their best to make her normal but she had no recovery...

This girl is mine... forever and ever... agar iski taraf koi ankh uthake bhi dekha to zinda dafna dunga wahi ke wahi... (jerking them away Manik hold that guy by his collar)

Cabir : Manik chod usse... chal yaha se...

Shaheer : maham tum nandini ko leke ghar jao, navya tum bhi... hum isse samhal te hai...

They pulled manik away from him and dragged him out of the club. Manik was fumming in anger, cringing his teeth.

Shaheer: manik tu kab bada hoga yaar.... woh teri hi hai... par aise react karna zaroori tha kya...

Manik : agar nandini ki jagah Maham hoti to tu kya karta?

Shaheer looked here and there having no answer.

Cabir : yaar itna sab huya phir bhi nandini ne koi react nahi kiya.... akhir kabtak aise hi chalega?

Shaheer : samajh hi nhi ata aisa kya karu ki sab normal ho jaye...

Manik : bas bohot hogaya... main aur intezar nahi kar sakta... nandini ko thik hona hi hoga... meri baat manni bhi hogi aur yaaken bhi karna hoga...

Saying this he went from there by his car... shaheer and cabir also came to home.

-------------------------------

Mohabbat ho gayi hai phir se shayad
Main phir se chaand ko paane chala hoon
Bahut roya tha jo ik baar karke
Wohi ghalti main dohrane chala hoon