"STARTING" FROM THE "END"

As he said those words i felt his tears rolling down from his cheek. Wipping it from his cheek i tried to sing.

Khushiyan Aur Gham Saihti Hai
Phir Bhi Ye Chupp Rehti Hai
Abh Tak Kisi Ne Na Jaana
Zindagi Kya Kehti Hai

He snuggled more in to my stomach and i caressed his hairs softly

Khushiyan Aur Gham Saihti Hai
Phir Bhi Ye Chupp Rehti Hai
Abh Tak Kisi Ne Na Jaana
Zindagi Kya Kehti Hai

He closed his eyes and caressed his cheek with another hand lovingly

Apni Kabhi, To Kabhi Ajnabi
Aansoon Kabhi, To Kabhi Hai Hansee
Dariya Kabhi, To Kabhi Tishnagi
Lagti Hai Ye To

I leaned my head on the back of the bed and closed my eyes while taking a deep breath.

Khushiyan Aur Gham Saihti Hai
Phir Bhi Ye Chupp Rehti Hai
Abh Tak Kisi Ne Na Jaana
Zindagi Kya Kehti Hai

I stopped as i felt his heavy breath which meant he slept. I didn't want to wake him up by moving. All i did was watching his face while caressing his hairs and soon i also slept.

Next morning...

Manik woke up first and widened his eyes seeing himself. He was still lying on her lap and she was sitting on the bed. Her head was leaning on the left side. He sat on the bed instantly and Nandini woke up feeling movement. As she opened her eyes slowly, she hissed in pain. Her back was paining.

I m so sorry.... why didn't you remove me other side? It's paining now.... "he said being concerned for me"He was guilty now.

I didn't want to disturb you while sleeping. "I smiled at him"

I am sorry Nandini.... pata nahi chala kab ankh lag gayi... "he looked at me with guilty eyes"

It's ok baba... i am fine... Go and freshen up. I will make breakfast... " i got up from the bed"

We did breakfast but he didn't eat much. I forced him to eat then only he ate something. After that he went to the bedroom and i was doing my work in the kitchen. When i finished cleaning i called Navya. She received my call soon.

Nandini : Hello Navya..

Navya : ha nandini bol... manik thik hai? Tu thik hai?

Nandini : main to thik hu usse bhi thik karne ki koshish kr rhi hu par pata nahi woh kitna thik hai...sabkuch dil mein dabake baitha hai. Normal behave karne ki koshish kar raha hai par aisa hai nahi...tu bata Cabir...Dhurv kaisa hai?

Navya: pareshan hai bohot Manik ke liye.... 10 bar phone kar chuka hai par Manik ka phone band araha hai.... Dhruv ko to abtak yakeen nahi ho raha ki mukti aur alya ne yeh sab kiya hai....

Nandini : maine kuch galat kiya kya sach ko bahar lake?

Navya: aj ya kal pata to chal hi jata sabko...

Nandini : par fav5 to tut gaya... ab pehle ki tarah sab thik to nahi hoga!

Navya: unhe bhi to fav5 ki parwa nahi thi... warna aisa nahi karte... kheir tu Manik ko samhal.. ek kam kar kuch din wahi rehja... yaha ayega to yaha ki yadein usse aur bachain karega... main Cabir ko samhal lungi...