BECAUSE YOU ARE IMPORTANT

Nandini went to her room and looked for the first aid box. She was walking limping but that time she needed the first aid for Someone else. Taking it she made her way to the door and other side Manik was coming to her room only. Midway th7 saying anything and took him to her room.

Manik: Nandini.... listen to me... sit here... it's hurting you ... let me bandage...

She didn't utter a word. She made him sit on the bed while he was busy talking and started first aiding him. She wasn't even looking at him. Her full attention was to his wound. Few tears were rolling down from her eyes but she didn't pay any attention to it

Manik: it's not hurting me... i m ok... see your feet is bleeding. We need to Stop it

Manik was trying to convince her but it was seem like he was talking with the walls.

Manik: ouch.....

She immediately looked at his face and another tear fell. Manik looked at her with so much guilty in his eyes and raised his hand to wipe the tear. As he touched her she closed her eyes and he wiped her tear with so much love.

Manik: i m ok now but you aren't.... you need first aid too. Plz let me do it.

Soon fav5 and Navya entered. Navya took the first aid box instantly.

Hogaya na teri marzi? Ab chup chap yaha beth.... (Navya scolded her and made her sit beside manik)

Dhruv and Mukti also came to her. Mukti sat beside Nandini and dhruv sat in front of her kneeling down. Cabir stood beside manik.

Are you ok? (Cabir asked him)

Manik just nodded his head and turned to see nandini. Other side alya was all alone standing few steps away from them.

Agar tujhe itna hi shokh hai na khudko dard dene ki to kal se main tujhe dande se peeta karungi...

Navya was still scolding her and slowly took out a piece of glass. She clutched her eyes tightly while smiling.

Nandini tum apna dhyan kyu nahi rakhti.... so careless you are... abse na kisiko specially rakhna padega tumhare dekhbhal k lie... (Dhruv was helping navya to bandage)

As she took another piece of glass Nandini clutched manik's wounded hand. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lips to bear the pain. Manik was feeling restless seeing her in pain. His pain wasn't affecting him in front of hers. His anger was melt by her. He held her hand with his another hand

Manik: bas hogaya... thoda sa baki hai... kuch nahi hoga....

Nandini opened her eyes and looked at him. He was starring at her wound and whispering to make her calm. She got lost in him. The man, who was her love of life was sitting with her, holding her hand. She felt complete. Finally someone was there by her side. She wanted him more and more. She wanted to tell him how much she loves him. She wanted to be his... but something was stopping her. She looked at alya who was fumming in anger while staring at her only.

Hogaya....mukti said while rubbing her back sweetly

ab tu yaha se nahi hilegi samjhi....

Navya stood up and said not to move from there.

Dhruv : yess. Tum ab rest karogi. Kuch chahiye to mujh...mtlb humei batana thik hai...

Nandini : thank you dhruv... it means a lot to me.

Nandini smiled looking at him and there was manik cringing his eyes once looked at dhruv and then nandini.

Cabir : thank you to humei bolna chahiye. Tumne khudko hurt krlia is kamine ko hurt na ho islie. Hum to pata bhi nhi chala...