IT WAS PLANNED!

Looking at the mirror I was just admiring myself... I think i don't look only okay but good also. This black saree made me look extra good maybe... i was ready now... i took my handbang and turned back and there was Navya standing in front of me. Her look was scaring me. This girl will kill me now or will spoil my mood with her all stupid question. I smiled looking at her but she just came toward me giving me cold look. I ignored her .

Nandini: kesi lag rahi hu main? Pehli bar saree pehni hai

Navya : kya tha woh sab? She stood in front of me

Nandini: kya sab? I gave her not knowing look

Navya: 3 din se notice kar rahi hu tujhe.... sach sach bata kya huya hai?

She was really scaring me now...

Navya : 3 din mei Manik mujhse kahi bar puch chuka hai tere bare mei... kya bolu main usse? Aur aj jis tarah tu dari hui thi mujhe nahi lagta main usse jhut bol paungi ab...

Nandini: baith yaha... baith...

I made her sit on the bed and i also sat

Nandini: kisise koi jhut nahi bolna padega abse... Manik ko main samhal lungi aur rahi bat meri hal ki... to samajhle yeh akhri bar tha.... maine khudse promise kiya hai ki abse main apni past ko apne present par asar nahi karne dungi....

Navya: sach?

Nandini: much....

I hugged her and she gave a smile to me.

Hello girls.... Cabir entered in my room giving us a huge smile.

This is for you.... he gave a red rose to Navya and turned toward me

And these are for you.... He gave me a bouquet with so many colourfull flowers...

Wow... i mean wow.... mere lie serf ek rose aur apni sali ke lie puri dukan uthake le aye...

Navya made a sad face looking at Cabir and He just smiled giving her another wrapped gift. She was so happy now. Then only my phone beeped. Msg from Kutub Minar

Hey... beautiful.... Are you Ok now?

I smiled saying the msg and replied...

Tum the na waha .. tumne samhal lia ab main thik kaise na rahu...

He replied instantly

I will never leave you alone... and it's a promise. By the way I have a surprise for you...

I raised my eyebrows and typed

Surprise? And what is it?

Navya called me and left the phone on the bed.

Late nahi ho raha kya? Jana nahi hai kya...

She said making me look at the time. I got out of the house, sat on the car. Driver started the Car and checked my phone