DARK PAST 2

I was alone at home, as usual mom went out leaving me alone at home. She used to lock me in our flat so nobody could come in our flat in her absence. But today she didn't lock me. I was doing nothing but standing in the balcony... it was night time.... suddenly someone rang the bell and i thought it was my mother. I opened the door but there was another person. Someone who was her Brother ( dur ka rishtedar) i was kid, around 10 or 11 years... he came inside, i didn't know what to say or do.... but his intention wasn't right... i could sense that. At a point i said him to go as nobody was there but he did the worst thing... he started touching my body here and there... i didn't know he was trying to rape me as i was a kid... but i knew about good touch and bad touch... i tried my best to push him away but he tried to rape me.... i was crying... pushing him away... my body was shivering with fear but he didn't pay any attention at all.

Nandini woke up suddenly yelling Stop again.... she looked around and saw Maham was there, next to her. Maham held her as she understood that Nandini had a nightmare. She was shivering, her lips were shaking as she wanted to say something but couldn't. She was only starring at Maham with teary eyes.

Stop him... stop him... please... "she cried making sound and hugged her hidding herself into her chest"

Nandini... Ssshhh.. i am here... no one will hurt you... i am with you... we will fight together... "she was caressing her back and whispering"

She was shivering badly... and then Manik came from washroom. Seeing Nandini in that situation his heart was paining... he ran to her and held her, truing to her but making him hell shocked she pushed him away with all her force and hid behind Maham.

Don't... don't you dare... touch me..... say him to go... go... just go.... "she was looking at Manik with one eye and hidding herself behind Maham. Maham held her, assured her that she was there for her and gestured Manik to go from there.

Manik: Nandini... it's me... Manik... look Manik .... what happened ? It was a nightmare... nothing happened to you...

He tried to calm her down but she was continuously crying and pushing him Away... Maham tried to stop Nandini from doing it but she wasn't listening anything..

Manik tu ja yaha se... abhi woh hosh mein nahi hai... ja mujhe samhalne de...

Maham hugged her and said manik to go from there. Not finding any other option he went from there. His heart was paining, he was getting frustrated seeing Nandini in pain. She was suffering and he wasn't able to do anything. Being irritated he sat on the couch and placed his head up, looking at ceiling....

Tum yaha raho mere pas... kahi mat jana... tum jaoge na to woh wapas ajayega.... mujhe..mujhe bht darr lagta hai usse... "she hugged her while shivering "

Ha main kahi nahi jaungi... yehi rahungi tumhare sath... koi nahi ayega yaha.... agar aya bhi main nikal dungi yaha se... ab tum so jao... ha main yehi hu... "Maham caressed her back lovingly"

She was in half sleep as Maham gave her medecine. That medecine worked and she was a little bit relaxed than before.... Manik peeped from the door yo see Nandini and seeing her normal he also got his life back. Maham gestured him to not come and he went from there wiping his tears.

------------------------

Nandini was lost in her memories... those haunted memories... they still made her shiver, made her suffer, made her cry. Hou much she tried but nothing could make her a normal happy girl.

I was just praying to God that mom comes home as soon as possible. My brother was also out. After a lot of struggle i pushed him away and leaving him there just went out from our flat. I ran, as fast as i could and fell down on the stairs.... breathing heavily i sat there .... tears weren't stopping. I hugged myself and cried making sound. It was the worst day ever of my life. Waiting for my mom i was just thinking that i will tell her everything and she will punish that bastard. After some time i saw that person went out from my house. I took slow steps, still my legs were shaking... i went inside my house and exhaled deeply finding no one there...  As my mother came home i told her everything... i so wanted her to punish him... i wanted her to take my side.  She never loved me i knew but somewhere i thought at least here she will support me but my worst luck... She did nothing... totally nothing... making me hell shocked she talked with that person just like before... she was also a woman right? Then how could she do that? If your daughter was in my place what would you do with that person who tried to rape her? She hated me but this much ? Nothing she felt? Really? She hurt me, she hurt me too much... nothing can hurt me more than this... i swear I will never feel like this in my life because this pain is the worst pain ever.... no other pain could replace it...