GUESS WHAT ?

Navyaaaaaaaaaa (Nandini yelled while running into her room. She hugged her so tightly and laughed continuously)

Areee aj Nandu bht khush nazar a rahi hai... lottery lag gayi hai kya? (She hugged her also being surprised)

Guess what? (She broke the hug and put her both hands on her both arms)

What? (She asked confusingly)

Aree guess na... (she said like a kid with her glowing face.)

It was perfectly seen how much happy she was. Her eyes were shining and a big smile was not living her lips.

You.... you got....(she widened her eyes and said) You got the job??

Yesssssssss... (She yelled laughingly and started taking rounds and rounds with Navya)

Oh my god... oh my god... I still can't belive this... (they stopped and were breathing heavily)

Really? Nandini ko job mil gayi? (Cabir entered in the room and hugged Navya)

Yes. I got the job. (She smiled)

Kaha? (Cabir asked happily)

Radio Fm... (she gave them the contract paper)

Wow... Congratulations... (Cabir saw the paper)

Party kab de rahi ho sali sahiba? ( she bended near her and asked her)

Jab tum kaho... (she said politely)

Party?? (Manik entered with his gang )

Kaha? (Mukti asked being happy)

Kab? (Dhruv's eyes were growing big listening the word "PARTY")

Kyu? (Aliya asked the reason)

Aliya was with Manik taking him by his elbow and Manik's hands were in his jeans pocket. Nandini and Cavya turned to them and they came inside. Cabir hugged them while Navya went to Nandini. Nandini's eyes were at the direction of Malya's position. She looked at their hand once and then at Alya. Lastly she looked at Manik, who was talking with Cabir. She didn't feel good. Something was going in her mind and her heart was beating fast. She wanted to take Alya away from him but she didn't have any right on Manik. She was lost in her world when a sudden hug bring her in sense.

Congratss Nandini... (mukti hugged her tightly)

Thank you (she hugged her back)

Congratulations Nandini...(Dhruv said her smiling and she smiled back)

Congratss Nandini...(Aliya hugged her lightly)

Thanks. (She replied her back and faked hugging her)

You guys carry on. I will get some sweet for all. (Navya went in the kitchen and everyone went to their music room)

-------------------------------------------------------

Alya.... what are you doing? How many time i have to repeat that tone? Can't you get that simple thing that it's a sad song. It has to be slow...(Manik stood up putting his guiter aside and started frowning at her)

Manik yar tu chilla kyu raha hai? Hojayega calm down... (dhruv patted his shoulder)

Aliya had tears in her eyes. After all she was his gf. She also stood up and went from their being irritated)

See... gussa hogayi na woh?(mukti raised her hand at the door direction)

You girls are so irritating... (Manik sat on his chair and took his guiter)