HAI 💔ALVIDA💔 TUJHE

Fight scene....

Godown area, lots of cars, a stair to go up where Aryaman was standing holding gun point on Nandini's hair. Manik was hitting everyone , didn't notice Aryaman upstairs .

Other side police were on their way, Shaheer, Dhruv, Cabir were them. Navya was at house waiting for a news, she was so much in tension. Everything happened in hurry.... This day was about to be the worst day for Aryaman but what was happening? Aryaman kidnapped Nandini... He escaped from the jail, but how? Her blood was becoming water just thinking that what might happen to manan today....

---------------------

With every 3 or 4 punches he was getting one by them. Blood from chin, forehead, hand..... Fear of loosing nandini.... So messed up.... That time someone yelled from up....

Manik... Upar dekh mere bhai....

Manik looked up and stopped at his place. His eyes grew bigger seeing nandini in his arm, the gun point on her head, the blood oozing from her face.....

Mujhe barbaad karna itna aasan thodi na hai... Mujhe maarna chahta hai to teri premika ki bhi qurbani deni hogi ... Ab sochke bata...."Aryaman tightened his grip on her"

Agar... Usse... Kuch bhi... Huya.... Arya... Tujhe itna tadpayunga ki marne ki duya karega lekin woh bhi tere naseeb nahi hoga.... "Manik was burning in anger"

Manik... Tum jao.... Jao yaha se.... "She was crying silently"

Chod usse arya... Bol raha hu acche se chod usse....."he was trying to go upstairs"

Ahaa haa.... Bhai mere... Itna bhi chalaki suit nahi karega tujhe... Wahi pe reh warna goli mardunga isse.... "Arya took backstep"

Meanwhile police were around the whole godown. Some of them entered from the main entrance and seeing them aryaman shot at air....

Agar kisine ek bhi kadam badhaya to maardunga isse.... "He was scared now"

---------------------

That day after aryaman, his dad and mukti got arrested, someone came to threat Manik. He said if something happens to Arya and his family he will loose the most precious thing in his life. Manik didn't care at all. Everything was going smoothly,just like manik's thought but then somehow Arya escaped from the jail and the very next night he kidnapped nandini when everyone was sleeping at their own house. Manik was with her but as their plan he got a unknown call from unknown number and making him busy talking on phone they kidnapped her. For not breaking her sleep he went to balcony to talk and that was the success for their plan. When Manik ended up with the plan he was going mad at everyone and everything. It took 3days for police and Manik both to find them. Arya was calling him and saying this that for time pass as his plan was to go in another country for his safety and he needed time for that. He didn't even think about his family. Mukti and his dad were still in the jail. That thing made his dad hopeless. Arya wasn't only a bad human being but he was also the worst son and brother. He had source of 2 3 people in the jail who helped him to escape and as per plan he told them to kill his dad and sister and giving it name of Suicide. That's how he was now at the godown, making manik helpless, killing nandini as revenge and having a new life after escaping. BUT .... WILL HE BE ABLE TO DO THAT ?

-----------------------------

Unhe chod do Aryaman.... "Police were trying their best to distract him"

Manik was standing there thinking what to do. He was starring at her, tears of loosing her were rolling down from his cheek. Bringing her in the danger and now the gunpoint on her head were enough to kill him and his revenge from insside.

There nandini fainted as it was the highest level for her to tolerate. She was still on arya's arm, with closed eyes.

Manik couldn't take it more... Not caring anything he ran to up leaving all shocked. And here's the main point. Aryaman threw Unconscious Nandini from there watching Manik's action. As soon he threw her Manik yelled Nandini's name and returned there to hold her, other side police started shoot here and there and Arya got 3 bullets on her chest, knee, arm. Felling on the floor he was coloured by blood, taking his last few breath....

Bhula dena mujhe
Hai alvida tujhe
Tujhe jeena hai mere bina
Safar yeh hai tera, yeh raasta tera
Tujhe jeena hai.. mere bina

Nandini fell on manik's arm, the fainted body was held by manik. He was taping her cheek to make her conscious but she wasn't responding....

Nandini... Nandini..... Tum aise nahi ja sakte mujhe chodke.... Tumhe meri kasam hai Nandini.... "He checked her pulse but couldn't find"

Ho teri saari shoharatein
Hai yeh duaa..
Tujhi pe saari rehamatein
Hai yeh duaa..
Tujhe jeena hai mere bina

He was crying, hugging her tightly and yelling her name.....it was like because of his revenge he lost Nandini, he killed nandini....

Bhula dena mujhe
Hai alvida tujhe
Tujhe jeena hai mere bina

----------------------------

..."WITH" YOU
OR
"WITHOUT"  YOU...

STORY ISN'T OVER YET.....

HOW IS THE UPDATE?

FEW MORE CHAPTERS ARE LEFT... AFTER THAT I AM GOING TO END THIS STORY... WANTED TO BRING IT TILL 100PARTS BUT DON'T WANT TO DRAGH UNNECESSARY STUFF AT ALL....
MAYBE 2 OR 3 CHAPTER.....

IS THIS HOW STORY WILL BE FINISHED? WHAT YOUR IMAGINATION ABOUT THE FINISHING?

IGNORE MISTAKE PLEASE

DO VOTE AND COMMENTS PLEASE

THANK YOU ❤️