GAME OVER ?

I closed the door pushing it with my leg as i had to hold Manik. He wasn't ready to leave me. I dragged him taking backsteps while holding him. Suddenly he moved his head and looked at me while smiling. Before i could react he pushed me on the bed and came over me. Now i was lying under him. His gaze on me was making my heartbeat fast. I looked at his eyes, i could see mixed emotions. Our intensity was making my breath heavier. I pushed him a little but his hard chest was making me more weak. He came near my face slowly, leaning to me and i was pressing his arms tightly because of our intensity. He blinked his eyes 3 times and hide his face into my neck hugging me tight.

I feel safe here... "he exhaled in my neck and i shivered feeling his hot breath."

Stay with me forever... will you? "He moved his head up and looked at me."

Forever and ever and ever.... "i smiled at him clasping his face"

Twinkle Twinkle little star.... "I raised my eyebrows up listening to him. He is really too much drunk to handle"

Huh? I asked him narrating my eyes

Your eyes... they twinkle all the time whenever i look. You know what....

He stood up trembling but fell down. I instantly went near him and sat in front of him

He was looking down while sitting down. Looking up to me he said while pouting...

Bade hone ke bad bhi na...mom mujhe yeh poem sunati thi...... jab bhi...jabhi main udas hota tha.... to mere sar mein hath rakhke mere balon ko sehlati thi..... i miss mom and dad

He took my palm on his head and made me see how his mom used to do.

Tumhari mom bhi sunati thi na? Phir tum unhe chodkar .....yaha kyu agayi?

He suddenly left my hand and came toward my face giving me a cute suspicious look. A tear fell from my eyes. I looked down and wiped my face...

Areehh Batao... "he forced me"

Unke pas itna wakt nahi tha mere liye ya phir shayad main unko pasand nahi thi....

I said looking at him while blinking my face many times, trying to not crying.

Hawwww Kabhi bhi nahi sunaya? "He put his palm on his mouth"

Chalo come on... you want to stay here na? Come and sleep....

Nandini dragged him toward the bed and he was lying now. She was about to go but he held her wrist.

Stay with me... you promised me remember?

He pouted looking at her. She sat on the floor and took his hand on hers.

Light band karne ja rahi thi.... kardu?

He agreed while moving his head in a Yes

----------------------------------------

She woke up hearing knock on the door. She was sitting on the floor, holding manik's hand. He was still sleeping. She slowly moved her hand and opened the door. As she opened the door Mukti entered making a thud sound.

Manik ..... Manik "she looked around and found him sleeping"

Dhere bolo so raha woh.... "nandini said in calm tone"

Sharam nam ki koi chij bhi hoti hai... free ka hai karliya karo.... "mukti yelled on her"

Kehna kya chahti ho tum? "She frowned at her"

Puri rat... ek kamre mein... kisi aur ke boyfriend ke sath guzarte huye sharam nahi ayi tumhe? "She put her hand on her waist and said"

Zuban ko samhal ke rakho.. thodi der bad kam ayegi.... "Nandini smirked at her"