KISS IN THE SHOWER

As Nandini Entered in the room, she saw Manik and Dr. Maham hugging eachother. Manik was hugging her placing his both hands around her and she was placing her head on his chest. Her brain wasn't working. Those big eyes became red becoz of anger and her jaw was clenching. She was taking deep and heavy breath and because of anger she was loosing her balance. She was about to fall when she tried to hold the flower vase near the door but her bad luck, it fell on the floor and she somehow balanced herself taking wall support with her hand. Tears started rolling down from her eyes. Listening the sound of flower vase they broke the hug. Dr. Maham looked at Nandini and Manik was shocked seeing her here. She saw them hugging eachother. He was scared that what if Nandini gets him wrong?

Nandini, Tum yaha...? "He said her being scared"

Then only Nandini Moorthy looked at Manik . Till now her eyes were stuck on Dr. Maham. She didn't say anything, almost ran to them and making Manik hell SHOCKED, she pushed Dr. Maham on the wall placing her hand on her throat. She was killing her with her blood red eyes only. Manik was about to move her but Dr. Maham gestured him with her palm to stop which made him more confused.

Manik Malhotra serf mera hai... pehle bhi... aur bad mein bhi... remember that... don't you ever dare touch him... "she tightened her grip and Dr. Maham was now feeling pain"

Maine kisiko yeh haq diya hi nahi hai ki woh meri mohabbat ko mujhse alag kar sake kyunki.... "Dr. Maham closed her eyes becoz of pain"

Kyunki meri mohabbat meri shiddat hai... usse...meri...sanak.... mat banao... jhel nahi paogi tum...Manik ko mujhse koi alag nahi kar sakta... aur agar kisine woh himmat ki to....To jaan se mardungi usse..."she left her while jerking"

Nandini tum jaisa soch rhi... "Manik was about to say something but Nandini stopped him"

She held his sleeve with her 2 fingers like they were dirty and she didn't want to touch them and started taking him out. He turned to see Dr. Maham and she just gestured him to go with her.

They reached to Manik's car and she left his sleeve.

Take me to your home, now. "She ordered him without looking at him and sat inside the car"

He followed her order and with a total silence they reached to his house. She entered in his room and he just followed her. She turned to her and stood in front of him. He tried to say something but she interrupted.

Shirt utaro... "she placed her hands on her chest."

What? "He made a confused look"

I said shirt utaro, now..."she said with a cold tone"

Nandini listen to me once plz... "he took a step closer but she stopped him with her hands"

I don't like repeating... Last time... Shirt Utaro... "she maintained her cold voice but tears fell down fron her eyes"

He took out his shirt while unbuttoning them and placed it on the bed. She held his wrist now and took him in to the bathroom. Turning on the shower she made him stand down the shower. Water started making them wet and they shared an eyelock. Her eyes roam to his hard chest and arms and he kept looking at her lips and her body. She was wearing a pink colour western frock which wasn't her type even. He noticed her dress and a thought came in his mind that how did she manage to become comfortable in this dress. She has never wear any of this. Her open hair was covering her bare back and water making her looking extra hot. Her perfect figure, bare legs, bare back were more than enough to arouse his manly desires.