A FRESH START

Ignore mistakes

Cabir's house

Morning 9 am

We can hear the door bell...

Cabir : araha hu yar!! Door todke hi chain loge kya?

He opens the door and his expression becomes numb!! There are police in front him...

Inspector : Mr. Cabir Dhawan?

He gulps his saliva and says: Yes...

Inspector : You are under arrest....

Cabit : What?... Why? .... what did I do?

A man's voice comes from behind the police force...all moves aside and we can see navya's dad is standing there with full attitude...

N' dad: You kidnapped my daughter!! Where is she? Give her back to me Cabir.. first and last time i am saying...otherwise...

Otherwise what? (They hear a voice which is coming behind cabir and she is standing his left side. She is none other than Mukti. She says placing her both hands on her waist)

Apki beti koi choti bacchi nahi hai jisse chocolate dekar hum kidnap kar lenge...
(Another voice from Mukti's right side and there is standing our shy Dhruv)

Aur jaha tak humein pata hai..... she is 20 years old... (A heavy strong voice comes from Dhruv's right side. He is standing there giving a dead look to all of them placing his both hands in his front jeans pocket. And he is the one and only Manik Malhotra)

And as per law she can take her own decisions.... ( a simple but strong voice comes from Manik's right side. She is looking at navya's dad crossing her both hands on her chest. Our strong and beautiful Nandini Murthy)

And how dare you came here to arrest Cabir?? Hmm?? Have you any proof??
( she is yelling on police standing right side of Nandini. She shows her index finger to all of them and an anger is shown in her eyes. And she is our sexy Alia. Nandini looks at her once and moves her eyes toward police.)

Cabir : Mujhpe ilzam lagane se pehle ap apni beti se milna nahi chahenge? Let's make it clear.
He shouts her name : Navya... come here...
Navya was doing her first rasoi as per the rasam and got stopped by his voice..She leaves everything and makes her way to them.

Navya : What happened Cabir?

Cabir : see your dad came to meet you!
He smiles a little and moves toward her.

Navya looks at her father and smiles : to ap agaye ? Mujhe pehle se hi pata tha ap ayenge par police ke sath ayenge yeh nahi socha tha!! (She is behaving normally)

Inspector: Ms.Navya apke dad ne FIR darz karaye hai Cabir Dhawan ke khilaf, unhone zabardasti apko unke sath lekar aye hai kya yeh sach hai?

Navya : sabse pehle ajse Hum Ms. Navya nahi....Mrs. Navya Cabir Dhawan hai... ji ha....maine apni marzi se..... hoshon awaz mein.....Cabir dhawan se shadi ki hai.kisine koi zabardasti nahi ki hai aur main minor bhi nhi hu i can deacide with whom i want to stay and where to stay...

Cabir : yeh raha marraige certificate...

Inspector sees the certificate and says: Dekhiye Sir this certificate is real.. and your daughter is adult. If she is okay with him then we can't do anything...

N's dad: navya come with me... this guy isn't good for you... u r my princess na? Come with ur father let's go navya..

Navya : yes dad i m ur princess but ur princess can't come with u without her prince... jis din ap Cabir ko accept karlenge main khushi khushi apke pas ayungi par is wakt mere lie mere pati ki izzat sabse pehle hai....