SILENCE BEFORE THE STORM

Manik was thinking about Nandini in the balcony, standing and looking at the sky. It was night time. Nandini was in the bathroom, taking shower. She was standing there and remembering her nightmares... these days those memories were haunting her every moment as she forgot to take them last 3 days. Turning off the shower she stood in front of the mirror and looked at her in the glass. She wore her clothes and taking a deep breath came outside. Directly went to her closet and she took her medecines hurriedly. She didn't want to give Manik tension. As she came to her bed she saw Manik in the balcony, standing there being lost somewhere. She smiled at him and taking slow steps reached to him. She hugged him from back and he moved getting back to the world.

What are you doing? "She asked while placing her head on his back"

He turned to her after kissing her palms and smiled at her. He placed his both hands on her waist and touched his head with her hairs while hugging her near his chest.

Kuch mangna chahta hu tumse... dogi? "He asked her closing his eyes"

Mera sabkuch tumhara hi to hai... "she replied moving her head to see him"

Main tumhare liye kon hu? "He asked her, opening her eyes"

Meri zindegi! "She again placed her head on his chest"

Kya tum apni zindegi ko apna humraaz nahi bana sakti? "He said in a caring voice"

Sab to pata hai tumhe aur kya janna chahte ho? "She snuggled in to him"

Sabkuch nahi.... abhi bhi kuch hai jo mujhe nahi pata...aisa kya hai Nandini jo tumhe rat ko chain se sone nahi deta? Woh kaisa darr hai jo tumhe over possessive bana deti hai? Aisa kya hai jo tum mujhse bhi share nahi kar sakti? Aisi kya bat hai jo tumhe woh dawa lena padta hai ? Itni kaise bigdi bat ki tum apne ap ko darr se bachane ke liye un dawaon ka help le rhi ho? "He asked her looking at her face with worried face"

Yeh sab tumhe kaise pata? Us Doctor ne kaha? 1 min  "she moved aways from him"

Mere kamre wohi ayi thi na? Jasoosi kara rahi ho usse? Tumhe mujhpar bharosa nahi hai? Tumhari us Sona ne yeh sab kaha na tumse? Abhi dekhti hu usse.... "she was about to go but he held her wrist and made her stand in front of her"

Fark nahi padta kaise kyu ... mujhe serf tumse fark padta hai.... main tumhe duniya ki sari khushiyan dena chahta hu par jabtak mujhe tumhara darr ka wajah pata nahi chalega tab tak main kaise dunga khushiyan? Tum woh dawa lena chod do please... meri bat mano... main banunga tumhara dawa.... please Nandini stop taking them... they will snatch you away from me.... i can't loose you... i can't even imagine about that..... please "he hugged her while talking"

His voice was full of fear. Fear of loosing her, of not finding his Nandini anymore. He was alone in his life after his mom dad's death. He didn't know how to live without them but when he found her, he felt like he got his life back. He loved her a lot that even the thought of loosing her was scaring him this much. She could feel his emotion. Loosing your loved ones was the worst time thry both have passed. She hugged him also and caressed his back.

Tum chahte ho ki main dawa lena chod doon? "She said softly"

He moved from her and clasped her hands.
Moving his head he just nodded at her. She clasped his face and kissed his cheek tip toing her feet.

I promise... chahe mera darr mujhe kitna bhi daraye ajke bad main yeh dawa nahi lungi.... "she promised her holding his both hands in hers"

Sach? Sachmein tum nahi loge? "He was surprised by her"

Sach.... main tumse kabhi jhut nahi kehti... "she smiled at him"

I love you Nandini... i love you so so much! "He hugged her again moving her up a little by placing his hands on her waist"