REALIZATION BY HURTING HER

Nandini came to her room, directly went to the bathroom. She turned on the shower and just stood there straight. She was refreshing some memories by closing her eyes. A night, a man, being alone, trying to escape, and she opened her eyes instantly. She needed courage for the rest. She turned off the shower, took the towel and was looking for her dress. Not finding her dress she remembered that she came here without clothes. After getting ready she was wipping her hairs with the towel while sitting in front of the mirror. Suddenly she noticed herself in the mirror and a random thoughts made her starring at her face.

Kuch dag itne kale kyu hote hai manik jo kala rang se bhi gehra ban jata hai?! (She was thinking in her mind)

She came back in to reality by a phone call. She took the phone from the bed and received the call while comforting herself on the bed.

Nandini: Hii Neha.... i was about to call you. Thank you so much for everything. Agar tu nahi hoti to itna sab kabhi possible hi nahi hota. And the photo was so beautiful... thanks a lot.

Neha: shut up nandu. Ab tu mujhe thank you bolegi? It doesn't suit you. Ok let me tell you that he is really very hot... where did you find him yar!? (She teased her )

Nandini: stop it Neha. You can't say like that. You already have someone ok!? Dusro pe nazar lagana band kr. (She warned her)

Neha: agar koi nahi hota na to pakka main usse tera jiju banadeti.

Nandini: bas bas hogaya.... chal rakh tu phone rakh. Badi ayi jiju bana deti...

Neha : hahaha... ok baba kidding tu kyu itna jealous ho rhi hai? Do you like him? Or should i say do you lo...

Nandini: good night...

She cut the call before she could complete her sentence.

----------------------------------------

Malhotra Mansion

Manik was standing in the balcony having a coffee mug in his hand. It was night time and the sky was full of stars. He always liked stars and after his parents passed away he used to spend more time with the stars. He was thinking about today. Getting a chance from T-series was a big deal for him. Now his music career will take one step ahead. His friends were angels in his life. Without them he couldn't even immagine his life. He was smiling thinking all these thing when suddenly a mysterious face came in his mind. He remembered what happened today with Nandini. Going close to her, touching her, that cravings to kiss her were making him more confused. His smiling face became straight and confused one by all these.

Ramu kaka : manik baba yeh darwaze ke bahar mila. Kon rakhke gaya pata nahi apke lie hi hoga...

Ramu kaka came to the balcony having a rectangle box with white wrapping paper.

He turned to him and cringed his eyebrows while taking it from him.

Manik: thik hai kaka. Ap jaiye main dekhlunga. Or ha baki ka kam karne ki zaroorat nahi hai ap jaiye rest kijiye. Kal se koi ayega apka help karne unse sab karwalena thik hai...

Ramu kaka : naya koi kyu chahiye main hoon na

Manik: kaka maine kaha apka help hojayega ab ap jao so jao. Good night

Ramu kaka went from there and manik came to his room having the gift in his hand. He remembered that 1st gift which was also found like this. He put it on the bed and went to his closet to bring the 1st gift. After putting the lamp on the bed he started open the new gift. A frame came out which had Fav5's picture on the sets of T-series. He was little shocked that this photo can only send that person who was there in that moment or who knows someone from them. A piece of paper was there behind the frame. He opened it and there was written