WOH HUMSAFAR THA

Navya : par hum ja kaha rahe hai Cabir? Manik ne kuch bola nahi kya?

Cabir : yeh Manik ka satak gaya hai... pata nahi kya karnewala hai....

Shah : agar isne nandu ki baat seriously leliya to?

Dhruv : to aur kuch nahi... uske sath hum bhi wahi karenge....

Navya : main nandu ko leke ati hu...

All boys went to the car while Navya was bringing her...

---------------------------

Nandini was standing at the window, holding the window with one hand and with another tucking her hair behind her ear. The wind was helping her hair moving here and there.... she was wearing a white kurti with a floral red dupatta ... as always looking innocent and beautiful at the same time!

 as always looking innocent and beautiful at the same time!

Nandu chal... humein late horaha hai... "Navya came to her with a smile"

Navya jana zaroori hai kya? Mera dil nahi maan raha .... kuch galat honewala hai..."her face was full with tension"

Dil to mera bhi aj bohot kuch bol raha hai... anyway just a dinner time with everyone... don't over think.... chal..."she dragged her to the boys"

-------------------------

As they reached all came out of the car... CaVya MaHeer Dhruv and our Nandini... They approached inside and saw Manik there waiting for them. Before Nandu could see Manik he faded away from there giving signal to Cabir... suddenly the lights were off. Manik pulled Nandini to him by her hand and placed her at the wall. He was close to her... their breath could touch each other. Nandini already understood what was happening... after all she was Nandini, she knew her Manik very well...

Darr nahi laga kisike chune se...? "He whispered in to her ear"

Tumhe kya lagta hai ... lights off kardoge to main tumhe pehchan nahi sakti? "She said with a low tone while looking at him"

Itna pyar karti ho lekin us pyar par yakeen nahi kar sakti tum! Kyun jaan? "He came more close, now their body was touching each other"

Yakeen shabd se yakeen uth chuka hai Manik... ab mujhe khudpar bhi yakeen nahi hai... "she took a deep breath"

Nandini... hamare pyar se zyada tum us Alya ke baaton par kyu yakeen kar rahi ho? "He was gazing at eyes, lips, nose"

Mujhe kisipe bharosa nahi hai Manik, kisipe bhi nahi... sabkuch toot chuka hai Manik... us raat jo bhi huya, jo bhi ... mere liye bohot mushkil tha... maine khudko tumhe dediya Manik, mere liye bohot mushkil tha... lekin tumne sab kharab kardiya ... sabne mujhe toda Manik... lekin tumne to mujhe khudke nazron mei gira diya... khudse nazre nahi mila sakti main.. jab bhi aaine mei khudko dekhti hu to wahi sab, tumhara chuna.. tumhara dhoka... Alya... mujhe khudse nafart hone lagi hai... "she stopped saying as she was crying "