I AM SORRY

Nandini : mujhe nahi khana navya... Tum jao... Nashta karlo...

Navya : yeh kya baat hui... Manik ne sun lia na ... To pura ghar sar pe utha lega....

Nandini wa frustrated now....

Accha... Navya.... Manik se main bohot pyar karti thi aisa hi kehte hai sab... Par mujhe kyun feel nahi hota.... Uske sath mera dila ka Rishta tha... Dimag bhul chuka hai par aisa kyun ki mera dil bhi mere sath nahi hai..... "She said in one go with full of frustration in her voice"

Abhi 2 hi din huye tujhe coma se bahar aye huye .. wakt ko thoda wakt de... Sab thik hojayega...."navya took a deep breath"

Ab chal niche... Khana to padega hi tujhe..."she dragged her"

They were coming down, walking on the stairs... Meanwhile Manik and Cabir was also coming up as they ware doing late . Both groups were unaware about their coming and when they were near nandini got hit on manik's chest. She touched her forehead instantly and looked at him. Other side cabir took the opportunity and slowly forwarded his leg as nandini was about take the next step. She got hit by his leg also and was about fall but like always our manik malhotra...  Held his princess on his arm. His one hamd was on her waist and another on her head. Nandini was admiring him. His dark black eyes were saying lots of things to her, but she was unable to read them. Navya smiled seeing them and she gestured cabir to leave them alone.

Manik : tumhe gussa nahi karna?

Nandini : kisliye?

Manik : abhi jo huya uske liye...

Nandini : nahi... Tumne jaan bujhke thodi na kiya... Galti se huya...

Manik moved his hands from her and they went to the dinning table.

After breakfast they were having chit-chat session where navya was watching tv and manbir were talking about office. Nandini was getting bore sitting all alone and that time her eyes found a room half open. She was curious about that room and without asking anything she forwarded her steps toward the room. As she opened it she saw some musical instruments here and there and few photographs of some people. She forwarded her steps and with her palm cleaned the picture...

Yeh manik... Cabir... Piche dhruv... Aur yeh dono ladki.... Yeh log kon hai...."she was looking the photo"

Nandini tum yaha kya kar rahi ho..."manik yelled at her from behind"

She left the photograph from her hand and it broke into pieces sounding hard. She was scared by his voice. Tears almost fell from her eyes and she was breathing heavily....

Dara diya tumne usse manik.... "Navya went to her and side hugged her"

Main bas yeh photo dekh rahi thi manik... "She said as manik came to hug her"

I am sorry jaan...."he said while hugging her"

Tum upar jao... Main ramu kaka ko yeh saf karne ke liye bolta hoon..."he kissed her forehead lovingly"

Navya went with her and manik went to kitchen. Cabir also followed him.

-------------------------------

1 week passed like this only.... Nandini was confused about her relationship with Manik, she had thousand thoughts in her mind. She was just believing their talks as she didn't have any other option. Other side manik was sad... Silent... That happiness which he had when he heard that nandini came back from coma was no more on his face. It was like he was struggling with himself. Navya was always there with nandini as she couldn't leave her alone there with manik. Be it going to doctor for check up or be it going to shopping navya was always there with her, to take care of her. Cabir was following manik, he was understanding that something was bothering him and he also knew what was that. He kept quiet, he wanted to give him some time as it's his life, his nandini... He knew better than anyone else....