~WITH YOU~🤍 WITHOUT YOU~

💙AUGUST 2019💙
.
I started this book with no hope that one day you guys will make it 30k...🤧 This story is very special to me as it has my personal things. I was thinking to write it just for fun watching other people. I noticed one story and then i found out that something like "wattpad" does exist... Lots of fanfiction i read, i still remember summer time when my classes were off i used read those manan stories till 2 or 3 am .... And from there this story came in my mind and i found out that no one has written any grey shade on Nandini Murthy. All mafia, bad boy, Gangstar, grey shade were on Manik Malhotra. So i took this chance only for fun and trying something new to explore ( can i do it or not? ) And slowly slowly i reached here... 70 parts of "WITH YOU OR WITHOUT YOU" (Although it took almost 2 years). Sorry for updating late sometime as i was busy in my study life, with my family issues and at a point i was thinking to quit written as you guys weren't interested in reading but then i thought that making you read was never my intention... all i wanted was exploring new stuff then why should  i stop writing? So there you go ...
🧡-THE LAST CHAPTER- 🧡
( the one which i wanted to write since chapter 1)
THANK YOU🤗 to all of you for voting, commenting and supporting me in every chapter, special thanks goes to my friend "Sona" for texting me every time asking the same thing ( kab post karegi ? 🧐) Or ordering me 😂 (jake update likh) or asking for a promo of the next part...🤪 See madam as my promise i kept you in my  till the last update
.
One last thing...i am going to write another interesting story...this time also Parth is here but i want to take Jennifer as heroine now you guys say you want nandini like now or Jennifer? If there's not much said from you i will choose Jennifer...🤔
.
Won't take more time... Now you guys can read the last update of "Kutub Minar and his Tornado" ( remember ? )
❤️
It's finally going to be
.
💕THE END💕
.
.
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 month later....

Manik... Tumne yeh kamra band karke kyun rakha tha abtak?  "She said while touching the guiter"

Woh maine music chodke office mein lag gaya tha na islie..."he said while placing his arms on his chest"

Accha... Aur yeh dono ladki ...tumhari dost ....sabne music chod diya? "She turned to him making her hair fly on the air"

Haa... Sab apne apne life mein  busy hogaye na cabir ke shaadi ke baad...."he moved a little as Ramu kaka came to clean the room"

Mujhe kuch chahiye...."she came to him running"

Kya jaan..."he placed her hair behind her ear lovingly"

Tum mere liye phirse gaoge? "She asked like a baby"

Main aur music? "He was hesitating"

Nahi karoge....."she looked down being sad"

Tumhe bacchon ki tarah behave karte huye aj pehli baar dekh raha hoon.... "He kissed her cheek"

Pehle main kaisi thi? " She moved her head up"

Sabko darati thi tum... Agar mere aas paas bhi koi ajata tha na to tum uski band baja deti thi....sona ko bhi nahi choda tha tumhe "he placed his hand on her waist and started walking"

Main to paagal thi "She giggled....."

Ha kuch waisi hi thi...."they entered in the room"

Par tum phirse gaana gaoge na? "She asked while stopping at her place"