TORNADO DOES EXIST

We live because
there is always a hope around
Life may be tough  but
This toughness is softened
Because we see or
Try to see, some rays of hope
Even in the clouds that hang low and heavy

Ap shayad yehi soch rahe honge ki aj love fm 99.9 ko ho kya gaya hai? Pyar ki bat chod kar umeed ki bat kar raha hai...
Kyunki aj 31 December hai. Naya sal shuru hone mei aur 2019 ko purane sal banne mei serf 5 ghante baki hai... aur jaise ki kehte hai "umeed par hi duniya kayam hai" waise hi main Rj Dream girl ap sabko welcome karna chahti hu nayi umeedon ko sath. May your all wishes come true...
Already hamare pas bht sare msgs aa chuke hai jaha ek romantic gaane ki request dikh raha hai mujhe. Jaise ki aj ka sham hai bht khass to ap sabke ke gaana bhi khass. Stay with us and enjoy the song...

It was her 1st day at job. She was full of nervousness. But somehow she managed... after playing the song she sighed and checked her phone. There were few msgs from Navya.

When will you be back?

We will go to the club. Will you join us?

Don't come late or else we will be late.

I will send the car for pick up.

She smiled and typed.

No Navya.. i m sorry.

I will be late. You go with them.

You know na i don't like club. I never went there.

-----------------------------------------------

Girls are always late. Doesn't matter how much time you give them... (Dhruv said while sitting on the sofa)

That's why they are girls Dhruv. (Manik laughed and got busy with his phone)

How am i looking? (Navya came to Cabir opening the door)

Hot and sexy just like always. (He looked at her from head to toe)

And me? (Alya came with her style)

Beauty queen...(Cabir complemented her)

Manik how i m looking? (She went to him finding him busy in phone)

Ahh... so hot...(he said her with a smirk)

Ohk guys let's go then. We are getting late...(Mukti came there with her bold look)

Here's come our Club queen. Party is boring without you u know!! (Manik hugged her)

Guys chale? (Dhruv stood up)

Let's welcome 2020 with some great loud music...(Mukti said with excitement)

--------------------------------------------

Wonderful Ms. Nandini. I must say u did a good job. Here your advance. (Her boss gave her salary)

Thank you sir.(she smiled and took)

Most welcome and happy new year. (He greeted her)

Happy new year sir. (She went from there)