MERE PAAS💔TUM HO

Manik.... manik..... "cabir entered in manik's room while yelling, having anger confusion both in his eyes"

Manik kaha hai tu? "Not finding anyone he went out"

He was looking for him everywhere. And finally he found him sleeping in his guest room.  Manik was sleeping on his stomach. 
Cabir was fumming in anger.

Haramkhor... waha nandini ko us hal mei chod kar yaha sukoon se so raha hai... "he took the glass full of water from the bed side table and threw it on his face"

Manik woke up slowly, wiped his face and looked at Cabir. He opened his slightly and cabir slapped him hard on his face.

Cabir.... "manik yelled"

Cabir : Chilla mat... Nandini kaha hai?

Manik looked here and there and then at Cabir. Suddenly his eyes grew bigger and he stood up

Manik : Alya kaha hai?

Cabir was shocked listening his words

Cabir : main nandini ki baat kar raha hu aur tu Alya ke bare mei puch raha hai? Manik tujhr ho kya gaya hai? Kal rat sath the tum dono? Agar aisa hai to tune nandu ko is tarah gharse nikalne kaise diya? Aur Alya kaha se agayi bich mei? Janata bhi hai kis hal mei hai Nandu?

Manik : kis hal mei mtlb? Kya huya usse? Kaha hai woh? "Manik held his collar tightly"

Cabir : pehle mujhr bata yeh sab kya hai? Tune kya kiya? Tu usse sach mei pyar karta hai na? "He jerked him away"

Manik :  yeh sab batane ka time nahi hai... mujhe uske pas le chal...

Cabir's phone rang...

Cabir : hello navya....

Navya : mujhe bht darr lag raha hai cabir... Manik mila?

Cabir : ha mil gaya... nandu ne darwaza khola ?

Navya: nahi ... ek shabd bhi nahi kaha usne... pata nahi kya kar rahi hai andar.... waise bhi uski tabiyat theek nahi rehti ... kab kya kardeti hai samajhti to khud bhi nahi hai.... tum plz jaldi ajao....

Cabir : tum tension mat karo... abhi arahe hai hum...

-----------------------------

Manik and Cabir , both reached to nandini's room while running.  Manik looked at Navya and started tapping the door without saying anything, wasting any time.

Nandini... nandini.... jaan plz darwaza kholo.... i can explain.... jaan plz darwaza kholdo.... tumhr apne Manik par bharosa hai na? "Manik was continuously tapping the door"

Cabir : Manik... darwaza todna hoga...

They both looked at each other and next second pushed the door so hard that it was broken in one go only....

Blood... blood.... the whole floor was red because of blood... she was lying on the floor with her open eyes, still holding the bedsheet near her chest. Behind her, on the wall she wrote something with her own blood...

Mera yeh bharam tha ... Mere paas tum ho....

Cabir and navya both ran there ... navya held her hand on her lap, cabir was tapping her cheek and calling her Nandini... Manik was standing near the door being numb. His eyes were fixed on that line.... he couldn't hear any voice or sound. Everything was silent.... few tears dropped from his eyes and he moved his gaze listening to navya's voice.

He ran to her, sitting down on the floor he held her head on his both hands. Looking here and there he tore the bedsheet and tied it on her wound. Tears were continuesly rolling down from his eyes. He took her in his arms and ran to the hospital without thinking anything else.