MS. TORNADO

Nandini is lying on the bed. She is still unconscious. Mukti is sitting beside her and Manik is standing near the bed and trying to call doctor. He is continuously dialling the number because it's saying not reachable. Other side Mukti is busy calling Cabir and Navya..

Mukti : Hello.. Cabir ?? Where ever you are just come to Manik's house and bring Navya also... Nandini isn't.... (the conversation gets cut suddenly)
Damnn!! Phone ko abhi band hona tha
(She throws the phn on the bed being frustrated)

Uncle ap please ghar ajaiye. It's an emergency... please... (Manik says to the doctor being impatient)

Nandini.. nandini... open your eyes ... (Mukti is patting her cheek to get her conscious but she usn't reacting)

Manik sits near Nandini's feet confusingly ...

Why did she go to the terrace? Weren't you with her? Then how could you left her alone there? And why this girl was lying there instead of room? What happened to her? You know na how Navya is... she will kill us after seeing all this... she is very possessive with her best friend and she let her come here with us becoz you are here but what we did? We couldn't take care of her.... (Manik is scolding her like it was all her mistakes but Mukti doesn't react, she knows when Manik scolds it's beoz of his fear... he doesn't want to hurt anyone of fav5 and Navya now is a part of fav5 after all she is his bff's wife. )

Mukti comes close to him and puts her hand on his shoulder.
Everything will be fine just Be positive Manik... (Mukti says blinking her eyes for giving him assurance)

I hope so... (he says closing his eys and palming his face...)

**********************************

Cabir what happened? Is everything okay? What did Mukti say? And Nandini? She is fine na ? Say something..... (Navya says being impatient and following him)

Cabir takes his car keys and goes to his car. Navya is following him while asking so many questions...

I don't know Navya... I hope everything is fine.. Let's go and see.. (He says and  starts the car....) Both are afraid becoz it never happend before. That time they just want to go there as soon as possible and find out the what happened...

********************************

Her blood pressure is low and she is unconscious becoz of anxiety... Does she take some medecine ? (Doctor says while checking her)

Everybody looks at eachother becoz they are clueless if she takes some medecines or not...

Navya : don't know doctor...(she says after looking at Nandini. She is sitting beside her taking her one hand on her grip)

Doctor : Don't worry. She will be fine here's the prescription. Give them time to time and take care of her. She needs some mental peace... keep her away from any trauma... ( He gives the prescription to Manik who is standing near them)

Navya : but when will she get her conscious back?

Doctor : i gave her an injection it will make her sleep some hours and she will feel better... (he says while taking his bag and makes his way to go. Manik also goes with him )

Uncle, she looks fine always then what is this? (Manik is little confuse becoz till now she never looked even sad and here he comes to know that she is unconscious becoz of panic)

Manik, some people are too strong from outside and too weak from inside but they never accept that becoz they always want to be strong and never give up that's why they don't look like what they actually are. I think she is one of them... (Doctor says while walking outside )