WHERE IS SHE ?

Ignore mistakes❤

We can see a huge swimming pool.

Manik and Dhruv are drinking while sitting at the pool, drowning there legs inside the water...

Nandini is sitting exactly opposite side of Manik. She is playing splashing water while drowning her legs inside the pool and sometimes she is watching the stars while smiling....

Mukti comes there and goes to Manik

Mukti: Manik where is your phone? Papa was calling you but you didn't pick up so he called me and said to inform you that there are some issues at office and you have to go there to help him.

Yes. Mukti and Manik, they are cousins. After Manik's parents passed away his uncle is handling their huge business. As we can see Manik is a rockstar, he has a very own different world. He doesn't know much about his father business and he has less interest but he tries to go to office and helping his uncle.

Manik : shittt.. i didn't notice yar... phone karta hoon abhi ruk..

Mukti : don't worry. Papa ne kaha wapas phone krne ki zaroorat nhi hai bas office chale jana...

Manik: sure....

Dhruv : Mukti where is Alya? You both were together na..

Mukti : aree woh washroom gayi hai ati hi hogi abhi...

Mukti sees Nandini sitting alone looking at the sky... she makes her way to her...

Mukti : Hey!! What's up? What are you doing here alone? Come let's drink...
(Forwarding her hand towards her)

Nandini : No thanks. I don't drink. (With light smile)

Mukti: what?? What did you say? Are you serious? London returns Nandini Murthy doesn't drink? Oh my god!!
(Shockingly she looks at her and says)

Nandini: zaroori to nahi hai na london mei rehne wale har koi drink karta ho...

Mukti : yeah.. i mean... it's possible..

Nandini : Mukti ek sawal puchu?

Mukti : Yeah.. pucho na!!

Nandini: Cabir kaisa ladka hai? I mean... i know... he is good...but.... mujhe utna hi pata hai jitna navya ne bataya mujhe..... i want to assure that Cabir is totally a right guy for her.... you can get it right? ....

Mukti : if you know he is good then why are asking me after all these. You should ask us before their marriage...

Nandini : i know... but....

Mukti : nandini what's the matter?
(She puts her hand on her shoulder and asks her softly)

Nandini: you have seen na what happened when navya's father came there.... I can totally understand her father's condition.... he loves her daughter... he wants to give his best to her daughter.... and we all can see that he has done it... Navya have that fairytale life.... but after what I did..... she lost her father.... 20 sal ka pyar usne ek hi pal mei gawa baithi..... she won't say but i know her.... she isn't only sad she is broken from inside... but she will stay quite for Cabir becoz she loves him too much..... Maine ek father ko apne daughter se alag kardiya.. Galat kia na?? I shouldn't have done it... everytime i want to do something good but don't know how it turns to bad....

She is saying all these while looking at the sky with her teary eyes...there are so much pain in those beautiful eyes... A tear was about to fall but she controlled herself and sighs...

Mukti: look at me Nandini...

She makes her looking at her and places her hand on her hand and say..