TOOTA JO KABHI 🌠

Office...

Amit : Sir mujhe nahi lagta is wakt kuch aur karna sahi hoga... abhi thoda aur wakt jane dijiye... humein to yeh nahi pata ki aryaman aur mukti kya karne ke bare mein soch rahe hai... unke dad ka khun huya hai ya gayab huya hai... unhe kitna pata hai kitna nahi... sab chup baithe hai.. is wakt kuch karna hamare liye mushkil ho sakta hai...

Manik stood up from the chair and took some steps ahead...

Manik: i think you are right Amit...

Suddenly his phone rang, he turned to the desk and smiled seeing his love's name on the screen. Answering the call he put it on his ear and gestured Amit to go.

Nandini: Baby I miss you!

Manik: Baby's love is missing his baby too...

Nandini: why don't you come home soon today? I have a surprise for you...

Manik : surprise? "He touched his lips with his finger"

Nandini: ha ... special surprise... i will be waiting for you...

Manik: 8 baje tak your baby will be at home...

Nandini: i love you Manik...

Manik: I love you more...

They cut the call...

Nandini smiled hugging her phone near her chest.

-----------------------

Girl : plan kaisa hai?

Boy : agar jaisa tune socha hai waisa hogaya to phir Malhotra ko barbad hone se koi nahi rok sakta...

Girl : thik hai phir... i am going to call her to come back...

Boy : Manik par 2 admi laga diya hai... news atei rahenge

Girl : woh ajaye phir Nandini ko hum dekh lenge...

Boy : done

Girl : done...

------------------------

As manik entered in the house he saw nothing. Lights were off. Darkness everywhere. He remembered about her surprise and smiled. Walking toward his room he called her name few times but she didn't response... as he went inside his room he switched on the light. He threw his blazer on the bed and noticed a piece of paper on the bed. He went near and took it in his hand.

The theme is black... your love is waiting for you at terrace...

He smiled closing his eyes and went to the washroom. As she said the theme is black he wore black shirt with jeans. Setting his hair, little perfume, his watch... he looked himself in the mirror one last time and walked toward the terrace. On the stairs he found another note. He opened it and smiled.

Close your eyes... don't cheat...

He closed his eyes and smiled feeling a small and soft hand on his hand. She held him by his hand and make him come to the terrace.

Now you can open.... "she said standing in front of him"

 "she said standing in front of him"