MIXED FEELINGS

Main.... I mean The Manik Malhotra... Itna bada naam hai mera... Woh main itni si peene ke bad hosh kyu kho baith ta hu? Disgusting... "He stood up from the chair was unable to control himself"

Manik .... Mana kiya tha ... Sunta nahi tu kuch bhi... "Cabir held her by shoulder"

Isse Nandini ke hawale karo... Uske bina yeh kisise samhalne wala nahi hai... "Dhruv said while taking his jacket"

Shaheer just smiled on them...

They came to the bar the next day after celebrating Maham's birthday... As it was night time there was less traffic and they reached at Nandini's flat... Shaheer drove the car as he didn't drink and Cabir and Dhruv took Manik.....

The bell rang... Ding Dong....

Nandini was about to sleep but before she could throw herself on the bed the door bell rang...

Is wakt kon aya hogaya... Pakka phirse Manik ne pee liya hoga... "She was going to open the door"

As soon as she opened the door Cabir and Dhruv smiled showing their all teeth...

Manik.... Phirse tum dono ne isse peene diya... Ridiculous.... "She held him but he was moving away"

Ab tum isse samhalo hum ja rahe hai... "They faded away"

She closed the door with her leg and took Manik to the room... He sat on the bed and was looking at her confusingly...

Who are you ? Kon ho tum haa? mere ghar mein kya kar rahe ho? "He said while moving here and there trying to gather himself"

Goodness... Aj pura bottle khali kardiya hoga.... "She held him from moving"

Manik... Jaan meri...so jao... Yeh shirt utaro... Dekho bheeg gaya hai ..."she was trying to open his button but he stopped her"

Don't touch me... I can't let you touch me... No ... Never..."he moved away"

Manik .. bas bhi karo... Main nandini ... Jaan hu na tumhari... Itna to jaan jaan karte rehte ho aur ab pehchaan bhi nahi sakte... "She came closer"

Holding the button she was about to open when he stopped her again...

I said stop .. i have a girlfriend... Don't you dare ... Only she can touch.... "He couldn't finish, fell over her being unconscious"

Nandini was surprised... The man.. who forget the whole world when he is drunk... The man ... Who didn't even recognize his girlfriend while being drunk... He stopped her because he remembered he has a girlfriend.... Wasn't it the proof of true love? He loved her so so much that even alcohol couldn't make him forget her... Such honest... Sincere... He is....

She smiled being proud of her choice and slowly made him lay down. Opening his shirt and his shoes, she put the blanket on him and lay down beside him...

------------------------

Next morning....

Manik woke up having nandini on his chest... She was sleeping having her hairs over her face and her hands were on his chest... Her lips were touching his chest sometimes and that soft touch was making him mad . He put her head on the pillow slowly and moved her hairs behind her ear. He tried to remember last night but he knew it's not his cup of tea... Before he could move his eyes found his favourite assets, they were doing ups and down before her breathing. He was breathing heavily now ... The hangover and the madness were doing their work... He couldn't control himself anymore , just kissed her there... making him shocked Nandini clutched his hair feeling his soft lips...

He looked at her and found permission to move ahead in her eyes... Without wasting time he started kissing her madly hoovering her and pressing his body with hers. She was in a moaning mess, clutched his hair and moving her body feeling his sweet torture.. she was moaning in his mouth when he bit her ... Both were lost in the love making... He was giving her wet kisses everywhere and she was moaning throwing her head left and right....he took of her dress and started eating her breasts like a small baby... Pinning her on the bed he was kissing her neck, biting her belly, giving her red marks everywhere and after all the sweet torture without giving her any signal he entered in her in in one go... she yelled his name by his sudden move and he started giving her pleasure.... Like this they were lost in their pleasure world...

-------------------------------

Days were passing... We were happy in our love world. Cabir Navya were enjoying the honeymoon in Switzerland, Shaheer and Maham were also busy in their love world... Our single boy Dhruv finally found someone in his life as i saw his interest in her. Everything was great... Amit was helpful for me... He looked for  every singlr details about my parents case and now i can say that i have enough proof to make them regret for whatever they did...

I trusted my uncle more than anyone else... But inside him there was only lust... And his children... Mukti or Aryaman... Both were without heart... It wasn't any kind of accident... My uncle used them to kill my parents ... I am not going to leave them in peace... But before that i have to sure that no one harm my Nandini... She needed happiness in her life , only happiness....

Amit entered in the room knocking the door and i came to the world breaking my thoughts.

Amit : Sir... Finally we are done... Now you can punish them....

Manik : thank you so much Amit .. you have done a lot for me... "I gave him his promotion letter"

Amit : thanks a lot sir... Thank you to you for believing in me....

We had our chat and i took off from the office for 2 days as i promised Nandini that we will go out for  2 days , so i said Amit to take care of office.

-----------------------------------

I bought some red rose for my jaan. Opening the door i was going to her bedroom while smiling at the flowers. But the scene broke my heart in to piece...

She was sitting on the floor holding her belly tightly. I ran to her throwing the flowers on the bed and cupped her face ...

Jaan ... Kya huya tumhe... Tum ro kyun rahe ho ... "I was scared"

Nothing Manik... Help me to get up please.. "she was crying"

I made her stood up and took her in my arms. Placing her on the bed slowly i gave her the glass of water.

Is it the date ? Am i right? "I cupped her face kissing her forehead"

She just nodded... I gave her medicines and made her sleep. She was sleeping peacefully in my arms . I was hugging her and looking at the ceiling.

Sometimes i feel so helpless ... I want to give her all the happiness, i can kill everyone who will  try  to hurt her, i can do whatever for her, even change myself for her... But there's one point i can't do anything... Why girls have to bear all these?

Thinking all these , hugging her tightly i also slept...

----------------------

How is the update?

Comments please....

Ignore the mistake please...

Thank you ...

♥️♥️💙🤍🤍