Chapter 2

A/N: Picture is Dalton.

Isabella's P.O.V.

I picked up my, My Chemical Romance suitcase and hauled it out to my black car. I usually ride a black Harley but I can't when I'm moving but I am bringing it with me.

I made sure I had all my stuff and got in my car and drove off to Greenville.

********

I finally arrived in Greenville pulling in front of a medium sized house. I opened the door and scrambled for the keys I was given. I could feel a stare driving hard into my back. I turned around saw a blonde haired boy. Werewolf. I could practically feel it radiating off him.

Just ignore it Iz just ignore it Iz. I guess to make it seem like i'm not a hunter i'll act like a shy weak girl. I scrambled to the door my hand shaking and twisted the key opening the door.

I made a dash for my car and grabbed my 3 bags and acted like they were super heavy but truly I could left them up no problem. I felt the stare leave my back as I shut my car door and hurried in.

Wow didn't know these werewolves were so gullible. I smirked thinking about the werewolf's face. I trailed my MCR suitcase into a bedroom. There was a king size bed pushed up all the way to the side.

The sheets were black silk and satin. I sat the suitcase by the night table and collapsed onto the bed with a small grin. It was about 7 but I was tired so I went to sleep but set my alarm for school.

*********

My alarm blasted Can You Feel My Heart by Bring Me The Horizon. I slammed my hand into my phone trying to shut if off. It took some time but I finally got up.

I trudged my way into my bathroom and threw off my shirt, bra, pants and underwear. I turned the shower on and walked in. I washed and conditioned my hair. Then I washed myself with japeneese blossom scented wash.

I got out and ran into my room in a black fluffy towel. I slipped on my and black bra and underwear. I slipped on red skinny jeans with a chain attached, then I put on a Pierce The Veil shirt then a black an red ombre plaid shirt. I slipped on my rubber bracelets. I then put on maroon Doc Martins combat boots.

I slipped my silver dagger into it. I slid a small gun into my pocket for safety reasons. I turned around grabbing my Attack On Titan messenger bag and running out the door. I plugged my red SkullCandy headphones into my iPhone and played Pierce The Veil- Bulletproof Love.

I ran to my black Harley and started it up. I noticed lots of kids taking the bus. Looks like i'm the odd one out. I hopped on and drove off to school running a few red lights.

**********

I walked into the school feeling stares being burned into me. I decided to play up the innocent act. I pushed a strand of black hair behind my ear in a shy weak away. I let one of the sleeves of my flannel plaid shirt hang down.

Oh this was going to be so much fun. Notice my sarcasm. I contiued walking down the hallway feeling my pulse speed up. If a bunch of werewolves started to attack me I would die. I thought of the ways they could kill me. I shuttered. I am the second strongest huntress/hunter in the world. A boy my age is the strongest from what I heard he might be coming here to work with me.

The whole reason I'm not the strongest was cause of my accident. There was one werewolf I couldn't kill because of the accident.

Dalton's P.O.V.

I stood in the hallway getting my stuff from my locker when Kadan started mind-linking me. 'I checked out the new girl who moved into the house next to mine, she's no threat she could barely lift 3 bags.' 'Ok good' 'The only thing threatning thing about her would be her car and motorcycle, there better than mine..... She has a freakin Harley! She's gonna beat me when it comes to awesome vehicles' 'You need a social life and soon' 'I have a social life' 'Keep tellin yourself that Kadan'

I closed my locker door holding my binders. I turned around and bumped into somebody. I looked up and slightly tched it was Kayla Reed the pack's slut. She's been all over me since I helped her shift without a full moon last year.

She really gets on my nerves and my nerves. "Hi Dalton so unusual running into you here." Kayla said twirling her hair around her finger. We go to school together of course we'll see each other.

"Yeah so lucky." I said sarcastically. "Well I have to go to class Kayla so yeah" I said. She slightly pouted. Kayla ran her hand up my shoulder and sent me a seductive smile which made me want to puke.

"We could skip class and have some fun" Kayla said smirking at me. I felt my patience snap. I grabbed her by the neck and slammed her into the lockers. The rest of the werewolves looked at us.

"Learn your place omega, I'm the alpha of this pack I dont need a slut hitting on me every second of my life." I growled out. She looked at me fear in her eyes. I felt no sympathy for her.

I noticed I was drawing attention. I let go of her neck giving her a slight glare. I walked away to go to English. On my way I slammed right into someone. "Watch where your goi-" I was cut off when I looked at her.

She long blue black hair, one side covered the left side of her face. Her eyes were a bright blue outlined in a light brown. Her skin was pale, I could see some of her veins.

I took in her appearance. Her ears were pierced 4 times. 2 studs at the bottom and 2 rings at the top. Her lip had a ring. She looked so innocent despise the piercings. She had on a pierce the veil shirt, it was a girl coming out of a broken house. She had on red ripped skinny jeans with a chain. She had on maroon leather doc Martin sneaker boots. She had many bracelets on.

They said 'Vans, Of mice and Men, Breath Carolina, Bring Me The Horizon, Asking AlexandriA, Pierce Ths veil.' and other bands like that. She also had on a black and red ombre flannel shirt as a coat.

Vanilla and chocolate filled my nose. Right then only one word ran through my head. Mate.

Isabella's P.O.V.

I looked up and met crystal blue eyes with golden flecks in them. His eyes were really pretty. I felt the prensence of a werewolf overwhelm my senses sending them into overdrive. It was stronger than any of the werewolves here. It was a alpha prense, and it was coming right from this boy to.

Just great first day of school and I bump into the alpha of black cresent moon. I am so lucky, maybe he'll find out I'm a hunter and bring me to his pack to tear apart. Relax Iz you could probably take on a few until the kill you.

"Are you alright." He said knocking me out of my thoughts. I looked at him and nodded. "I'm Dalton I assume your the new student." Dalton said with a slight smile. I nodded. He tilted his head to the side his blackish brownish falling to the side.

"I'm guessing your shy." Dalton said. I nodded again. "Well could I know your name." Dalton asked. "Isabella but you can call me Iz if you want to." I said. Dalton smiled at at me.

"Well I can walk you there" Dalton said as he stood up. I smiled and nodded. He stretched his hand out to me. I took it and pulled myself up. I kinda fell into Dalton's chest and a small blush rose on my face. I mentally slapped me. Don't think like that Isabella he's a alpha and your a Hunter the second strongest hunter to be exact.

A accident happened dropping me to second. I backed away from his chest. Dalton grabbed my hand and walked me down the hallway. Electric shocks were practically going up and down my arm. Girls glared at me. I guess Dalton is pretty popular. Dalton stopped in front of a door that said guidance. He opened the door and smiled at me.

My heart beated super fast in my chest. It was like my heart was trying to escape. What is this feeling. Why does Dalton make my heart beat out of control.

A/N: Well... Thank you for reading. Isabella is very tsundere. She has no idea that she likes Dalton until later. In the next chapter Isabella meets more of the pack including the loved pack slut Kayla. I'm sorry if your name is Kayla, I have nothing against the name it was the first name that came into my head.