:Chapter 30:

:Isabella:

"That was weird but awesome." Derik said as we brought in my candy from Halloween. "Praise that." I said collapsing on Derik's couch. "We're going train, so come on." Derik said. Sighing I jumped up and followed Derik to his training room.

Treadmills and weights lined the walls. Derik threw me the clothes for training. I nodded and went to the changing rooms to get ready for our little fight. I easily put on the black mini shorts and a white training bra. I put my fists in black fingerless gloves.

I walked out and grinned at Derik. He was in blue and white basket ball shorts and the same color tank top. His hand was wrapped in bandages. "Ready to be destroyed Isabella?" Derik said. "Oh your going down pretty boy." I said. "It's Mr. Pretty boy to you." Derik said.

I threw a punch at him which he side stepped. "Not to bad Isabella." Derik said. "I'm just warming up." I said with a smirk. Derik kicked at me which I side stepped. "Not bad." Derik said. Suddenly there was a high pitched bark.

I looked over and saw Nico and Dalton with Aries. "You forgot Aries." Dalton said putting her down. I nodded. "Thanks." I said. "Training?" Nico questioned. I ran at Derik which ended up on me being flipped over his shoulder and on my back. I kicked out at Derik knocking him down. "Why do I do that." Derik complained.

I jumped up and smirked down at Derik. "I am Satan's Assassin." I said. "Can I fight you?" Dalton asked putting down Aries. Derik stood up and looked at Dalton with pity. "Your gonna regret that." Derik whispered.

Dalton wrapped his fists and stared at me. Oh I'm gonna crush you Dalton. I swung my fist up at Dalton which he cost. Forgot he was a werewolf. Then I attempted to kick him. Dalton grabbed my ankle.

I pushed myself up on Dalton and back flipped off. I landed with a slight tumble. Just as I swung again Dalton grabbed both my wrists and brought me to his chest. "You can't beat me in a hand to hand fight." Dalton said. Then he pecked my cheeks. This time I swung my fist at his face.

Dalton touched the bruise on his face. "Damn do you have a right hook." Dalton said smiling. I rolled my eyes. "We have matters to discuss." Dalton said suddenly getting serious. Like talk about serious mood change. From cute and happy to sexy and business orientated.

Derik looked at me and nodded. We grabbed shirts and followed them out. Derik directed them to the table as we sat down. "What do we need to discuss." Derik asked straightening his leather jacket. "The hybrid matter." Dalton said.

I looked up at that. "What do you need to know?" Derik asked. "How they were made?" Dalton said. "A werewolf and hellhound probably did it or they injected hellhound DNA with the help of an ancient." I said. Dalton nodded as Nico turned pale.

"Why are they suddenly making an appearance?" Dalton asked. "We haven't figured that out yet." Derik sais. Dalton nodded. "Are the other supernaturals in danger here?" Dalton asked. "Possibly." I answered. Dalton nodded. "Is there anything we can do it to stop them, they seem to have endless numbers." Dalton said. Derik shared a look with me.

Derik nodded. "How?" Dalton asked suddenly perking up. "Kill the ancient hellhound who created them." I said. "Let's do it then." Dalton said. "That's practically suicide unless you know how to kill demons, there one of the most powerful breeds from the Hounds of Hell." I said. Dalton sucked in a big breath of air. "Can you teach us how to kill demons?" Dalton asked.

I looked at Derik with interest. "Should we Isabella?" Derik asked. I looked at Dalton smirking. I kicked my boots up on the table like Derik did. "Do you have what it what it takes?" I asked. "I took you down." Dalton answered. "That was hand to hand." I said. "We have what it takes." Dalton said. "Fine lets go you your pack and see." I said smirking.

*********

I stood in leather pants and a tank top. The pants did not restrict my moving. Werewolf teens and adults stood in front of me. Derik was scanning the crowd. They all had more muscles then me making me feel insecure.

"So you want to learn how to kill demons?" Derik asked. People started nodding their heads. "Well we're gonna teach you." Derik said picking up a dagger. Dalton's eyes met mine. I'll show them girls are weak. "To kill a demon you have to go under the heart." I said.

"Why?" Kadan asked. "Not all demons have hearts and it's the one way to ensure they won't come back for centuries or even kill them." I said picking up a dagger. I aimed the dagger under my chest where my soul rested.

"This is where the soul lays, stab them there with a certain blade and their dead." I said with a smirk. "What kinds of blades." Max asked. "Heavenly and Demonly blades." I said. Derik threw me my katana that I caught with ease.

I held the katana case up. "This is a demon blade, it can contain a demon's power." I said. Dalton looked at me susipiously. "Depending on who's power is in it depends if you have to stab the soul." I said looking at my katana. "This sword contains power from Satan in case I can't get Satan's power in my body." I said. "There's also demon blades made from materials found in hell, have been touched my hellfire." Derik said.

Alana was practically clinging to my every word. I threw my katana back to Derik. Derik then threw me a blade. "There's different types of heavenly sword, there are ones made from heavenly material, ones dipped in heavenly and fire and the last one, when there touched by an angel." I said.

Derik tossed me a dagger and gave me this look. I knew exactly what he meant. I held the blade and started cutting the top of my skin. "Isabella is going to summon a hellion, one of the vicious breeds of the Hounds of Hell." Derik said. I finished cutting the pentagram. "Convocar." I said loudly.

Hellfire burst out where I pointed at. A dog made of mud and fire appeared, it's eyes spreading flames. "This is a hellion, one of the strongest Hounds of Hell." I said. I looked down at the hellion who I had named Ferrell. "I'll show you wear the soul is." I said sternly.

I started walking over to Ferrel who's flames were blazing. I kneeled down and placed the dagger in the middle of his chest. "This is where all Hounds of Hells souls reside." I said. I looked at Ferrel and flicked my wrist up dismissing him. Ferrel disappeared in a huge burst of flames.

I turned back around to the group of werewolves. "Understood!" Derik yelled. Everyone started nodding. I could practically smell the fear coming off of them. Derik was like that when training people.

Everyone started walking away when I dismissed them. Dalton walked up to me. "How did you summon the hellion?" Nico asked as he appeared from behind Dalton. "Satan gave me Ferrel as protection in dire emergencies." I said as I pushed my black locks back. Dalton looked at my hand. "That's considered self-harm, you shouldn't harm your body like that." Dalton said as he picked up my hand and examined it.

"I'm not the one that reconstructs my bones." I said snatching my hand back. Dalton rolled his eyes and stared me in the eyes. The gold flecks were expanding and shrinking. His pupils were going from wolf to human. Might of made him mad. Oops.

A girl with purple-pink hair and brown here and there came running. "Azaria, what's wrong?" Dalton asked. "Rogues there everywhere." Azaria said. I looked at Derik with my typical 'Let's go trigger crazy on these rogues.' look. I threw Derik his shot gun as I grabbed my pistols, crossbow and dagger. Then we started running after Azaria and Dalton.